Skip to main content

Ben the biggest game player in the house!

That it's not CYBERbullying if there's no cyber anything involved. It would just be good ole bullying.

But the media is nuts for cyberbullying, so Ben's sad tale of being cyberbullied while in the BB house is a juicy one for Today Tonight.
And you will also note I mentioned that Heidi was probably cyberbullying his mother and nanna too, so if you took anything I said as factual and/or serious, then the fact that his mother and nanna (unless you count their 2-dimensional represesentations) aren't actually IN the house, might have featured in this conversation too.

Last edited:
Well I just thought it was a particularly dumb comment - hence my commenting on it. Perhaps if you'd added smileys I'd have realised you were trying to be sardonic.

Well I just thought it was a particularly dumb comment - hence my commenting on it. Perhaps if you'd added smileys I'd have realised you were trying to be sardonic.

If I had added "smileys", it would have been a considerably more dumb comment.
Keep up the good fight rooting out those dumb comments.

When you cannot see that ben is playing an act,there is something wrong
Don't you notice for example his voice?
When he is talking in the DR he has a child like voice and acts totally different
The best example was when he spoke to tahan about the dog
His voice and face were so different than when he speaks to bb
Same with the picture frames,i cannot believe that somebody believes that is genuine
Give me a break

Back