Skip to main content

Ben & mum on The Morning Show

Poxy

So Ben's mum was giving her favourite falafel recipe along with son Ben & David & Sonia.

Mum did say that Ben "had moved on" and is "looking after himself". Ben also said he had no idea how to cook with gas an had to install an electric stove.

Looked like a nice recipe too!

So Ben's mum was giving her favourite falafel recipe along with son Ben & David & Sonia.

Mum did say that Ben "had moved on" and is "looking after himself". Ben also said he had no idea how to cook with gas an had to install an electric stove.

Looked like a nice recipe too!
Ben and his mum were on The Morning Show months ago, around when he used to do those movie reviews. Ben's mum was cooking his veggies burgers..is this old footage?

mornings9
2 hours ago · Channel 9 Studios
Vegetarians unite! #Mornings9 is having some falafel fun with @benfrombrisbane and his lovely mother, Margaret! (And let us tell you, it was delicious!) #MadeWithLove #Mornings9

10817902_325876620944357_1596963888_n.jpg

Ben and his mum were on The Morning Show months ago, around when he used to do those movie reviews. Ben's mum was cooking his veggies burgers..is this old footage?
Yes, old footage. As the ratings have finished, Mornings just make up shows with old segments; just like on the weekend.

Yeah, they were on months ago and did felafels. Was this a repeat?

If that image is a shot from today's episode then I think it was repeat. I mean I can't see Sonia pregnant there.

Yeah, they were on months ago and did felafels. Was this a repeat?

If that image is a shot from today's episode then I think it was repeat. I mean I can't see Sonia pregnant there.

haha yeah I went searching and found that photo had been reposted on Mornings instagram, and Sonia doesn't have a big belly .preg.gif
I was wondering why they would have Ben and his mum back on again, until saw that photo:)

I find it easier to cook on a gas stove, myself.. But anyway, I'd hoped the appearance signified he was doing ok now (since hospital). Has he been seen around lately?

It can't be that recent, Ben is doing quite a lot of stuff with TEN and wouldn't want to conflict network activities.

Back