Skip to main content

BBVIP to air in UK, BB12/13 in the US

Survivor has Challenges. BB has Competitions. The two are by design meant to be different from one another. Unlike BBAU which is nothing more than Survivor in a house.
Okay, I'll rephrase: Our competitions are for seniors. If BBUS had BBAU's challenges, it would be perfect. Give me BBAU over BBUS any day of the week.

Okay, I'll rephrase: Our competitions are for seniors. If BBUS had BBAU's challenges, it would be perfect. Give me BBAU over BBUS any day of the week.
No. While BB definitely needs to change up it’s competition roster there is no need to start pulling challenges from Survivor in to BBUS.

BBAU has only a bunch of physical endurance challenges. We need some more booth competitions, puzzles, etc. Make things more fair and eliminate all the fake evictions

The UK airing of BBVIP begins next week in a nightly 90 minute slot at 7.30pm, so as I think Seven airings often went past that towards the two hour mark they'll edit it to fit the slot. Think they do that with MAFS as well as here in the UK if we say a programme finished at 9pm we mean 9pm, not 9.20pm.

The UK airing of BBVIP begins next week in a nightly 90 minute slot at 7.30pm, so as I think Seven airings often went past that towards the two hour mark they'll edit it to fit the slot. Think they do that with MAFS as well as here in the UK if we say a programme finished at 9pm we mean 9pm, not 9.20pm.
It was usually around 9:06 on average the times I was keeping an eye on things in the episode threads Haha.

I wonder if the UK airings will have an edit to include all the voting - since 7Plus is locked to AU only, there would no real way to see how things happened other than looking online/going to Wikipedia to find out what actually happened.

That being said, here in NZ they didn't bother and we got the episodes as-aired in AU and they didn't release the extended vote videos online - so I doubt it.

E4 have now axed BBVIP after four episodes, replacing it with Junior Bake Off. No surprise at all when you pick up a series that flopped when it originally aired.
ahahahahahahaha
(sorry)
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

I guess they were banking on Thomas Markle drawing in the UK audience, which didn't happen.

Not really the right topic for this, but it's better than bumping something from last year for. So Spencer Pratt has revealed that he was offered $US550,000 to do VIP but he (obviously) turned it down because they weren't paying him for the two week quarantine and because he wasn't going to get "that much" out it after his managers etc took their cut.

It wouldn't have saved the trainwreck VIP was had he taken the offer, but it could've made it slightly more bareable.

Back