Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 FINALE - Episode 11 Discussion (23 November, 7:30pm)

Season verdict - meh or mixed?

• BB VIP

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • BB RIP

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
I honestly have no idea why I missed CBBAU. I watched every single other season. Must check back through my old passports and see if I was travelling at the time because it's the only reason I can think of why I wouldn't have seen it.

I honestly have no idea why I missed CBBAU. I watched every single other season. Must check back through my old passports and see if I was travelling at the time because it's the only reason I can think of why I wouldn't have seen it.
It ran 24 Days (21 July - 12 August 2002).

If Josh wins… and I’m ok with it… but interestingly it will be three young attractive guys on 7.
Chad, Marley and Josh

I don’t mind Josh but that archetype has won 5 times now, and 3 times now in a row as well. I would imagine it’s between Ellie and luke easily. Luke will have the survivor following which I imagine also watch big brother. Ellie has a huge following online so it’s easily between them. I predict Elle will win but I won’t luke to

Last edited:
Totes 'INN-ah-PROP-reERRRRRT!' if there's one thing I'll fondly remember from this season its that soundbite from Jessika. LOL

I don’t mind Joan but that archetype has won 5 times now, and 3 times now in a row as well. I would imagine it’s between Ellie and luke easily. Luke will have the survivor following which I imagine also watch big brother. Ellie has a huge following online so it’s easily between them. I predict Elle will win but I won’t luke to
I have all but assumed Luke was going to win. He is so likeable and people love him. I didn’t consider Ellie’s large following.

Reactions: kxk
Didn't someone get ejected on CBB for flashing the females? And am I misremembering it that Kyle Sandilands refused to leave once he was evicted?

I'm starting to remember more now that I think about it.

Didn't someone get ejected on CBB for flashing the females? And am I misremembering it that Kyle Sandilands refused to leave once he was evicted?

I'm starting to remember more now that I think about it.
Warrick Capper flashed his cooter at Kimberley Cooper (Gypsy from home and away)

Back