Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 FINALE - Episode 11 Discussion (23 November, 7:30pm)

Season verdict - meh or mixed?

• BB VIP

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • BB RIP

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
Luke is now favourite to win on TAB, $1.75
Ellie is still tipped to win on Sportsbet $1.60

Is Ellie as obscure to you as she is to me? And does she have an Aussie fan base or mostly USA?

I hope theres a reference made to the BB2022 season with a promo or something. Will be the most exciting thing to come from the season lol. How do we predict it will rate? Do I dare give confidence it can reach 450,000? or will it be lucky to reach 400,000 at all.

how long is it supposedly running for? Surely they can't pad out 20 days worth of recap 'best moments' and only like 9 housemates actually still in the country at the time of filming for too long, and its not live so 'oh what's been happening in the 24 Hours that you've been out of the house Jessika?' Uhmmmm lol I give it 8:15PM finish about?

how long is it supposedly running for? Surely they can't pad out 20 days worth of recap 'best moments' and only like 9 housemates actually still in the country at the time of filming for too long, and its not live so 'oh what's been happening in the 24 Hours that you've been out of the house Jessika?' Uhmmmm lol I give it 8:15PM finish about?
Bring in the friends and family! 🤮

Back