Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 9 Discussion (17 November, 7:30pm)

Poll today?

• No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • meh

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so was that actually a triple cross? Hmm. Anyway. Thomas, it was nice to get to know you.

So two eps to go? So a double on Monday?

Luke's puzzle was a lot easier, no?
Ellie's had cleavage that had to go in the middle, Luke's bottom two rows were all the same colour and probably interchangeable.

And why did they have to put Ellie up and then talk everyone out of targetting her? Why not just take a swing at one of the bimbos instead?

And why did they have to put Ellie up and then talk everyone out of targetting her? Why not just take a swing at one of the bimbos instead?
Yeah that really didn't make sense. Two nights in a row, the person deemed most likely to be evicted, was not. Quelle surprise.

I will say I personally like all of the final 5 left. I want Luke to win, Josh has been better than I assumed he would, I love Jessika and Imogen and Ellie has been a nice presence.

4 pages - at this rate the finale will be a single page.

So they had letters from home again? Just so unnecessary in a series filmed over less than a month - once before the finale is enough. The impact of them is gone too from the letter writer not being able to say they've been watching them on the TV or they've got loads of local support etc.

I wonder how they would've broken the tie if the votes had been 2-2 since there wasn't a single nominating housemate to make the final decision, production had backed themselves into a corner with the "two Nomination Challenges" thing. Clowns.

Luke explained it as keeping the girls as an option for him
Likely he is thinking of removing josh and Ellie
Do they have big online fan bases? Unless someone does have a lot of fans/followers how can anyone beat Luke?

Yeah that really didn't make sense. Two nights in a row, the person deemed most likely to be evicted, was not. Quelle surprise.

With viewers voting for the winner, wouldn't you want to keep Thomas around as a goat? Strategically, Jessika and Imogen should have kept Thomas and got rid of Luke, Ellie and Josh. What a hideous finale that would have made though.

Reactions: kxk
Luke explained it as keeping the girls as an option for him
Likely he is thinking of removing josh and Ellie
Do they have big online fan bases? Unless someone does have a lot of fans/followers how can anyone beat Luke?

Ellie has 1.2 million followers on Instagram while Josh has 461k followers. Both much more than Luke's 94k.

Reactions: kxk
From the looks of the promo at the end of last night, the finale is prerecorded and they just filmed all three possible winners reacting.

The backyard is clearly setup for the finale in this shot with Sonia inside the house. Could they not be bothered to use the same location as the finale for the regular series earlier in the year?

snapshot_01.10.37.978.png

From the looks of the promo at the end of last night, the finale is prerecorded and they just filmed all three possible winners reacting.

The backyard is clearly setup for the finale in this shot with Sonia inside the house. Could they not be bothered to use the same location as the finale for the regular series earlier in the year?

View attachment 57451
I still can't get over how cheap that backyard looks.

I still can't get over how cheap that backyard looks.
Looks like someone's school project diorama. But then, TV sets can look terrible in real life, but appear much better on screen with the tight camera angles, etc.

Back