Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 6 Discussion (10 November, 7:30pm)

Which housemate would you like to swap spit with?

• Bernard

• Dayne

• Ellie

• Imogen

• Jessika

• Josh

• Luke

• Thomas

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just realised that on 7Plus, they don't have an exit interview with Sonia for Omarosa - but they do for everyone else that left since. I wonder what happened there... 🤔

VERY suspicious.
Luke was told not to reveal his advantage to anyone. Then suddenly Josh knows that it's safe to nominate him.
There is no other reason why he would put Luke up, it was far from a foregone conclusion that others wouldn't vote him out.

I'm not liking Luke in this game. There's sneaky and then there's blatant lying, like letting Bernie thinks they are in a locked in three while plotting to get rid of him. He's just annoying me with his King Of The Jungle schtick and feeding the 'Danny the General' rubbish.

Also, a handshake promise from Thomas Markle Jr means about as much as anything else he does or says.

I'm not liking Luke in this game. There's sneaky and then there's blatant lying, like letting Bernie thinks they are in a locked in three while plotting to get rid of him. He's just annoying me with his King Of The Jungle schtick and feeding the 'Danny the General' rubbish.
Yeah he is overdoing it. And yet, still way more likeable than Danny. But I'm over it too.

And I agree with @Poxy, he was dropping Luke in it as a 'big move'. It might not seem to make sense considering he knew Luke had some advantage, but perhaps he and the others had discussed the idea that Luke had two votes and therefore they could still get rid of him.

And Matt Cooper went much earlier. It's basically who posted when on Instagram rather than a leaked list.

Back