Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 5 Discussion (9 November, 7:30pm)

You can invite one "VIP" for dinner. Who would you choose?

• Bernard

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Danny

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Imogen

• Jessika

• Josh

• Luke

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Thomas

• I'd rather eat alone

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, Bleachy. I am still somewhat puzzled by those split votes. But I guess if Luke, Dayne, Danny, and Jessica had pooled their two votes each for Thomas and Josh, Danny would still have had four vs four, and then Bernard would have flicked him. I really thought Danny would swing the numbers to vote out Thomas, or if not sacrificed Josh.

Reactions: kxk
I actually dont think "danny " is real. He is a replicant from bladerunner days.
I understand ego. Which he has in spades. But ego with obviously scripted direction on how he is portrayed and how he acts? Powerful drama. LOL.
And. Lets twist it. Prop up his delayed return. Develop the pathos and tension. Then jettison him.
OMG. What a shock. They fooled us. I mean... he was meant to stay etc etc.
What an absolute playschool trope of "shock" reversal.
If thats the "twists" theyve got, the barrel is dry.
It looked fake to me, but I thought I was too suspicious, but after reading your post, I believe it was not real

It looked fake to me, but I thought I was too suspicious, but after reading your post, I believe it was not real
I think he fell down the hole that many returning reality stars do - they take what the general public liked about them on their first appearance, then they crank up that to nth degree with the logic "if I lean even further into what they liked about me, I'll be liked even more". Most end up taking it too far though and just come off as unlikable and fake leading to their 15 minutes of fame coming to an end.

I think he fell down the hole that many returning reality stars do - they take what the general public liked about them on their first appearance, then they crank up that to nth degree with the logic "if I lean even further into what they liked about me, I'll be liked even more". Most end up taking it too far though and just come off as unlikable and fake leading to their 15 minutes of fame coming to an end.
True. But Im equally sure he was pointed to certain directions actions and decisions by the produuction team like a puppet to suit their overall narrative. Of "omg. hes gone " shock value.
With an ego like his own, he would be like a simpering sycophant swallowing any direction the production team gave him as long as his name was "up in lights" for a time.Watch his head continue to peep out of his personal wormhole in a desperate attempt to remain relevant in the near future.

Back