Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 5 Discussion (9 November, 7:30pm)

You can invite one "VIP" for dinner. Who would you choose?

• Bernard

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Danny

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Imogen

• Jessika

• Josh

• Luke

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Thomas

• I'd rather eat alone

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t completely defend Danny. He kinda blew his game up (even though coming in late did put him at a disadvantage). I also think calling himself the GOATITW was overstating his status.(but his ego is part of his charm)
HOWEVER. Within this current version of BB he was fantastic viewing and amassed a large following (as evidenced on various social media BB related groups).
Well played Danny. Tip of my hat to you! Thanks for the entertainment! You don’t need to win to be a fan favourite.
I'm glad you enjoyed him. There are obviously a lot of people who do.

Is Tilly in the next series?
My favourite of 7s casts

I found dan entertaining, he is silly I like silly and he was mates with Tilly

Oh, I'm so fucking sad. He kind of blew it, but still so sad. Thank god Luke is still in there or it would be a boring game of you're next, and that pneumatic-bummed woman winning every second challenge and choosing who goes. Dull.

Guess I just cant tune in when its so farcical in its production.
Big celeb. Caitlyn. But tis common knowledge she has a pre-existing contract to brexit after a pre-determined time after receiving pre-determined dollars.
How does this make anyone care about even applying some feeling to the events portrayed?

OMG! I'm 30 mins in with an hour+ to go! I don't know that I have the strength of mind to get to the end. I think I'd rather watch eps of SeaChange for the fiftieth time.

The biggest twist of this season is that Big Brother didn’t step in to save Danny from eviction.

For the “greatest player in the history of the world” he’s lost two for two… 😬

The biggest twist of this season is that Big Brother didn’t step in to save Danny from eviction.

For the “greatest player in the history of the world” he’s lost two for two… 😬
I actually dont think "danny " is real. He is a replicant from bladerunner days.
I understand ego. Which he has in spades. But ego with obviously scripted direction on how he is portrayed and how he acts? Powerful drama. LOL.
And. Lets twist it. Prop up his delayed return. Develop the pathos and tension. Then jettison him.
OMG. What a shock. They fooled us. I mean... he was meant to stay etc etc.
What an absolute playschool trope of "shock" reversal.
If thats the "twists" theyve got, the barrel is dry.

Is Tilly in the next series?
My favourite of 7s casts

I found dan entertaining, he is silly I like silly and he was mates with Tilly

No, apparently none of the housemates from the Channel 7 version of BB are on the next season.

Reactions: kxk
Just get rid of Thomas now then and they might be left with a much more likeable, relateable cast that viewers won't be so put off by.
Yeah, what a waste of money the Americans have been
They have just created a very expensive bb irrelevant intro, all nobodies, over paid nobodies, rtv rejects, wtf were they thinking
Hopefully Luke can romp home
Get rid of neck tat grudge holding dipshit before Tom please

Back