Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 3 Discussion (3 November, 7:30pm)

Was Big Brother's saving of Omarosa after her eviction...

• Good!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Bad!

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Yes I too found i couldn’t be bothered watching the last quarter of Dan’s show
Dan made me laugh mostly and the old hippie woman annoyed me, forgotten who won too

Luke is perfect to teach the drips how to play a game, Dan better watch out tho Luke should run rings around him

And egads at the boofhead footy players, talking trash being beaten is not sporting dickheads
And I doubt very much neck tat has ever had an ethical thought in his stupid apparently very reckless life

And are they so arrogant and dumb they don’t know who Luke is?
Beloved by viewers

It also seems that they have improved, there are more conversations, not just about the nominations.
Sadly I suspect this is because they're "celebs" so that they can include stuff that they hope will generate some articles/headlines.

I'm not overly optimistic that it will continue once the VIPs are gone.

Catching up... So Bernie flipping on the vote (which they dont know for sure happened even though the editing made it look like it was written all over his face) would not have 'saved Omarosa' Sonia wth u talkin about... at best it would have tied Dayne up then Caitlyn wouldve come through and voted out Omarosa anyway, no?

The only drama for future gameplay it poses is Bernie's a floater/willing to play sides to cover himself (but the others can only deduce that from that one set of votes so far as to what likely happened).

lol choice of order of the nominees there BB made me think of the Comedian/Actor Josh Thomas

GettyImages-1127736404.jpg

Also apparently theres an AFL player with that name too.

Sadly I suspect this is because they're "celebs" so that they can include stuff that they hope will generate some articles/headlines.

I'm not overly optimistic that it will continue once the VIPs are gone.
Yes you might be right, I didn't think of that, but it does make sense

Back