Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 3 Discussion (3 November, 7:30pm)

Was Big Brother's saving of Omarosa after her eviction...

• Good!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Bad!

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
He's so obnoxious. Greatest of all time in the world, who could only manage fifth place, even after receiving help from producers. Ok then... O_O
Ain't that the truth - even reading about him is annoying. One of the worst housemates of all time. Tempted to ask @Tim to add "Danny" to the swear filter to protect us all! :D

(EDIT: Checking if we fucking have a swear filter!)

Ain't that the truth - even reading about him is annoying. One of the worst housemates of all time. Tempted to ask @Tim to add "Danny" to the swear filter to protect us all! :D

(EDIT: Checking if we fucking have a swear filter!)
Oh there definitely is because I couldn'tt mention timmyv#sion in years gone by.

I'm enjoying this more than I thought. There seems to be more house content shown that we have seen in the last 2 seasons of "big brother". Luke is fun I love having him back, Jessika is good TV I love her, Imogen is a gem I really enjoy her as well, I like Ellie, most of the guys are a bore and I am intrigued more by Caitlyn than I expected to be. Luke's blindside was obviously gonna work the moment the nominees were announced as we hadn't seen the letter to Megan scene yet. I am not enjoying Danny, I don't like watching someone claim they are called "the greatest of all time in the world" *vomits* NO ONE IS SAYING THAT. LITERALLY NO ONE. You came 5th after receiving an abundance of help and advantages yet there are what? 4 or 5 people in the world who have won Big Brother twice and you didn't even make your much desired "podium" please spare me of this.

Last edited:
It would be a very good show so far if they didn't try to push all the headline stuff. We don't need to have the viral moments of DMs, Trump, Markle Life...If they did the basics of this episode, other than the Danny twist, it would be a solid rest of the season.

That's the problem though - producers just don't trust their core format when actually on the whole the fans have, begrudgingly maybe, somewhat accepted it.

That's the problem though - producers just don't trust their core format when actually on the whole the fans have, begrudgingly maybe, somewhat accepted it.
The format is do-able. But instead of letting natural drama occur, they want to force it. That was the problem for BBUK until the very end when they switched producers and had a good final CBB and Civilian

Lol sounds like someone who has never watched Survivor or Big Brother. Luke called him out and said he would get eaten alive on Survivor lol.
Did he even watch the season of Big Brother that literally was airing as he entered the house...like that's got to be a easy thing to do when your in lockdown

Did he even watch the season of Big Brother that literally was airing as he entered the house...like that's got to be a easy thing to do when your in lockdown

Most of Australia didn't, doubt he would be an exception.

At least he's got Danny pegged.

I'd love to know what Omarosa was thinking when Danny didn't know who she was, insulted her by asking if her bag was a fake, and then went full blowhard introducing himself as "the greatest of all time in the world". Maybe a combination of "who the fuck is this asshole?" and "thank dog I am getting out of here"?

LOL Omo would have a very strong stomach, Trump up close and personal ewww
Dan is a peanut, trump is a peanut plantation
And Omo is clever, I like clever
And far more watchable than the 2 American turds left
Great work from Luke, shake them up and spit them out

LOL Omo would have a very strong stomach, Trump up close and personal ewww
Dan is a peanut, trump is a peanut plantation
And Omo is clever, I like clever
And far more watchable than the 2 American turds left
Great work from Luke, shake them up and spit them out
haha you're quite right, she was probably thinking "who is this fucking peanut?". And yes I wish she'd stayed over any of the other imports. I'm sure she was relieved to be voted out though, judging by her immediate reaction to the announcement.

Last edited:
Matt taking it way too personally.
And... dear Matt and Dayne... "their", not "there".

252289706_407966884321618_4805676415893297961_n.jpg

Only just getting to watch this episode. I'm enjoying it.

Ellie and Caitlin are by far my favourites.
I wouldn't have said that when the entered.
Funny how your opinion changes once you find out what they are really like.

Wow, has he never watched the show?!

I am so glad they have Luke in there to shake things up, and ensure we don't have a footy bro final.
Last year I fast-forward 80% of BB. I didn't like it at all. I liked Dany and forgot her name the blonde girl but it was too childish for me. I expected to do the same this year, but so far I love it.
Having Luke made a lot of difference and now Dany perfect.
It also seems that they have improved, there are more conversations, not just about the nominations.

Last edited:
Back