Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 3 Discussion (3 November, 7:30pm)

Was Big Brother's saving of Omarosa after her eviction...

• Good!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Bad!

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: The VIPs begin to feel the effects of Big Brother's food rations and attempt to increase their food supply during a 24-hour challenge, with surprising results.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

It is good to be first twice!

Going to skip watching this episode live in favour of Gogglebox. I hope they watch episode one but the EPG says otherwise.

A few titbit if you so desire:
Omarosa is gone within minutes.
This again
1E02uf7.png

👋 Matt

Going to skip watching this episode live in favour of Gogglebox. I hope they watch episode one but the EPG says otherwise.

A few titbit if you so desire:
Omarosa is gone within minutes.
This again
1E02uf7.png

👋Matt
@KTOM I equally love you and am so super frustrated as you’re such a mystery.

Is the webstream of Seven I'm watching just super delayed, or has the show not even started yet and Home and Away is still on? :|

Are they deliberately running H&A late so it bumps up the ratings for the first 15 mins of BB?

Reactions: kxk
fucking hell Danny, tone it down. Makes me want to turn it off.

Reactions: kxk
Wait.... they just let Omarosa walk out the door? Why were they freaking out that both her and Caitlyn left early?

They had a prime opportunity to keep her.

Wait.... they just let Omarosa walk out the door? Why were they freaking out that both her and Caitlyn left early?

They had a prime opportunity to keep her.
that just happened on my stream, you must be 3 mins ahead of me?

Back