Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 2 Discussion (2 November, 7:30pm)

Did you enjoy the first episode of BBVIP?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: As the 12 VIPs settle into the VIP Hotel, the bombshells get bigger and no question is off the table. Big Brother whips up a challenge requiring spectacular strength.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

It is good to be first!

So from all the preview footage have we (and by we I mean those taking one for the team and watching it on our behalf!) worked out the finalists yet?

So from all the preview footage have we (and by we I mean those taking one for the team and watching it on our behalf!) worked out the finalists yet?

If you take a look at Sportsbet, its a pretty safe bet as to who 2 of the finalists are + the likely winner.

Well, considering I wasn't looking forward to this, and I thought it'd be 💩, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Probably because I only knew three of them when they went in, it was like a normal non celebrity show.

I didn’t even know this was on. Hubby said how come you are not watching BB. I don’t recognise many names.

How convenient the lamp was on the ground to light up Ellie and Caitlyn as they crawled out of the vent in the night vision cameras!

Lol
This kind of thing doesn’t 100% bother me but how could they crawl through those vents and end up going UP a level ?? Haha also Josh probably wasn’t really walking around at the same time.

I can’t crawl through those type of things. I once got stuck in a cave tunnel like that whilst tripping and now small spaces freak me out too much.

how could they crawl through those vents and end up going UP a level
It's not actually up anywhere, in reality its on the same floor. And likely the vents from each room are different and not even connected. Ellie went in through the eviction room feet first, but then came out the other end head first.

I remember Caitlin, when she was Bruce Jenner, win that Olympic Gold in the Decathlon...I am just AMAZED at her transformation!!

What the fuck was so shocking and scandalous about that conversation?

Well if this episode does end up making worldwide headlines (which it probably won't), its because production was so desperate for it to happen. 😂

Just the four of us here? Those ratings are going to tank even further. Place your bets. 280k?

Sub-300k for sure.

Do you think Imogen is going to get this much air time for her interview? Haha

Back