Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 10 Discussion (22 November, 7:30pm)

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
Sonia's outfits have been a bit out there in the past but that red snakeskin number, with matching gloves no less....hmm.:rolleyes:

I've wanted Luke to win right from the start but I'd happy with any of the final three. I wasn't surprised that Imogen's time was up.

So so so so devastated to see imogen go. Loved getting to know her and how quirky she is. I wish she won! Or at least got the chance to go to public vote. I’m sure she won many hearts and she did so good ❤️ My winner 100%

I don’t think they will get many. But if social media is anything to go by Luke is going to win in a landslide, everyone is saying they are voting for him. Can’t wait for his ego to grow even more.
It is all his confidence boosting big act, he is in fact pretty humble and sweet
He is a fish out of water guy
Genuine family man who took a brave chance entering survivor for his family, that catapulted him into this weird world celebrated for his likeabiility, he is not at al comfortable being pegged a celeb
Go Luke

It is all his confidence boosting big act, he is in fact pretty humble and sweet
He is a fish out of water guy
Genuine family man who took a brave chance entering survivor for his family, that catapulted him into this weird world celebrated for his likeabiility, he is not at al comfortable being pegged a celeb
Go Luke
I keep thinking someone should get him on to Roaccutane for his acne. I'm not being a dick, it's very effective.

Reactions: kxk
I keep thinking someone should get him on to Roaccutane for his acne. I'm not being a dick, it's very effective.
Yeah, his skin is revealing his actual stress levels I expect, thank heavens he got past 4th at least

Just taking a peek at Canada bb,
Ooo looking awesome
Budget on first show is likely equal to 7s entire series budget
Can you tell me how to watch BBCan? I have tried on Youtube etc. but I did not succeed :( Thank you

Can you tell me how to watch BBCan? I have tried on Youtube etc. but I did not succeed :( Thank you
It's on 7PLUS. Just tried with my VPN but it doesn't play for me from here. Might work for a different VPN.

It's on 7PLUS. Just tried with my VPN but it doesn't play for me from here. Might work for a different VPN.
Can I just download any VPN?
:smile: I have just tried on 7+ and I can see season 9. I didn't even know it was on my TV :happy:

Can I just download any VPN?
:smile: I have just tried on 7+ and I can see season 9. I didn't even know it was on my TV :happy:
You can try and see what works. I use Torguard (paid subscription) which works for watching Seven live but doesn't work for 7plus. And doesn't work for Channel 10/10play either.

Back