Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 10 Discussion (22 November, 7:30pm)

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
They all pretend to like each other!
At least its better than the scripted second-to-last episode BBUS does. They sit around the table eating dinner and recapping the whole season and its so painfully fake. I'd say those episodes are worse than anything Seven has done in VIP.

So tomorrows episode is vote reveal but it’s all pre recorded. So I guess we won’t find out who was third and second. Just who won. Too many variables to film.

I feel like next year's VIP is going to make this year feel like a super famous cast. No way they're going to throwing around $500k paydays after the ratings this lump of shit got.

I don't think there will be another VIP after this year and depending on how the All Star vs Civilian season rates next year, I can see that being the last season on 7.

I don't think there will be another VIP after this year and depending on how the All Star vs Civilian season rates next year, I can see that being the last season on 7.
I honestly would not be surprised if they pull the plug even before the All Stars season airs.

Back