Skip to main content

BBUSA - First house pics

Brekkie

Staff member
Some house pics from the annual media day: http://imgur.com/a/LFNcJ

Usually however much we might moan about the houseguests and the producers at least the show plays out in a nice funky house. Can't say that this year - one of the worst I've seen. I think they've tried to go for a kind of "retro-futuristic" look, but it just looks really dated IMO.

I actually kind of like it. Of course, these are just some leaked pictures from media day. So I'll reserve judgement until the final pictures are released and final judgment until I can see how the house looks on TV.

But I like the retro-ish style going on so far.

Looks a little random, is it supposed to be a retro 80s video game theme or something? A little different and will probably get used to it.

Are those the actual housemates? As what the heck is Rachel doing in there??

Looks a little random, is it supposed to be a retro 80s video game theme or something? A little different and will probably get used to it.

Are those the actual housemates? As what the heck is Rachel doing in there??

80's retro is pretty much over... It's all about the 90's now. The pictures are leaked from media day, perhaps Rachel is reporting for one of the entertainment outlets that were invited. Jenn Johnson from BB8 was a member of the media day team for BB11 and I've posted a video link below.

[youtubevid]cK6OE8d8gAo[/youtubevid]

Back