Skip to main content

BBUS 24 - Pre-season

This must be the first time since the very first series we've not known anything about the series prior to launch.

I think the Motel theme is cute. We've seen this retro-summer-beach theme a gazillion times but this is one of the better interpretations of it. We need more themes like the BB19 house and that Seven Deadly Sins theme, by far my favourite house along with the Celebrity BB houses.

Covid or old tweets?

The cast does absolutely nothing for me from the little we've seen.
Not even, it’s the funniest shit... he’s ejected because he’s currently “still” clapping abs on America’s Got Talent and it’s a conflict of interest with a rival network.

Seriously, imagine getting kicked from a multimonth stint on BB because of this shit.

LOL - and producers only realised when fans told them?

I'm guessing he proceeds no further in Got Talent anyway.

LOL - and producers only realised when fans told them?

I'm guessing he proceeds no further in Got Talent anyway.
Judging by the timing most likely, or perhaps they got an angry phonecall from AGT.

Either way, Allison Grodner must’ve been happy.

I swear Grodner and Co. don't even google the houseguests they select for the show. :laugh:

Also I just want to be the first on here to say... #Justice4Christie #Christie4BB24
1657114921585.png

Kyle and Matt have been accused of some problematic behaviours. Matt’s wouldn’t have been as easy to spot but I think Kyle’s online presence should have been reviewed during casting. No casting process is perfect but the number of HG’s with problematic pasts that end up in BBUS is a bit outrageous. In both cases it took a matter of hours before the information came to light.

Back