Skip to main content

BBUK download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shell

Hi guys,

I've never watched a UK season and would really like to, but all the ones on The Pirate Bay etc have no seeders. Does anyone have an idea where I could get it?

No need to create an entire thread for a single question... and for that you'll now have to wait for someone else to share a link with you...

Oh hi twatface! Pretty sure you can start a thread about whatever you want.... don't think there's a limited amount of them allowed that we're going to use up, despite what you might think. Can't see any other thread devoted to downloading old UK seasons.

Well considering as I pointed out in another thread that posting said items publicly on the forums is NOT allowed... Therefore an entire thread dedicated to a bunch of people asking for links is pointless... I've been around these forums long enough to know how things work... I suggest that perhaps you take some time to figure that out before you make your next post... Threads are unlimited you've got me there, however one does not need create one every time they feel they have something important to say...

I'm quite happy for people to point me in the right direction via PM, or I could even send someone a USB.... I'm not asking anyone to do anything that's not allowed.

Now bugger off and play wanna-be moderator in someone else's thread.

No need to create an entire thread for a single question... and for that you'll now have to wait for someone else to share a link with you...

King, nothing wrong with pointing out to people that they have doubled up on a thread but it really is more effective doing it in a pleasant manner, it must be exhausting being so angry all the time. :)

King, nothing wrong with pointing out to people that they have doubled up on a thread but it really is more effective doing it in a pleasant manner, it must be exhausting being so angry all the time. :)

I wouldn't say I'm angry... I'm more of a smart ass and I'm actually quiet pleasant once you get past the hard exterior...

Asking for where you can download episodes is not a good idea, as its a good way of getting those sites closed down if someone was to post a link. Since enjoying BBUK I have seen too many sites closed down because of it :(

I for one won't be responding to your request. Do it privately! :mad:

Asking for where you can download episodes is not a good idea, as its a good way of getting those sites closed down if someone was to post a link. Since enjoying BBUK I have seen too many sites closed down because of it :(

Honestly Bluegroper often times it's only a matter of time before something gets shut down... Sharing links can expedite the process but it's not the sole reason things get shut down... I've seen people try nearly every trick in the book, from password protection to disabling, private videos, code names, and disabled embedding and eventually the majority of them are shut down...

My god, way to over-react. I said people can PM.... wasn't asking for 11tybillion illegal links on the open forum. How exactly should I "do it privately"? PM every member of the forum?

Thanks Scaryscooby for a normal reply. I'll have a look at that thread.

I'm a bit over it to be honest. I'll just wait for a new season which should have seeders on TPB. So much for BB fans helping each other out.

Honestly Bluegroper often times it's only a matter of time before something gets shut down... Sharing links can expedite the process but it's not the sole reason things get shut down... I've seen people try nearly every trick in the book, from password protection to disabling, private videos, code names, and disabled embedding and eventually the majority of them are shut down...
you are right RIP demonoid and uknova :(

You are right it is a matter of time :(

My god, way to over-react. I said people can PM.... wasn't asking for 11tybillion illegal links on the open forum. How exactly should I "do it privately"? PM every member of the forum?

Thanks Scaryscooby for a normal reply. I'll have a look at that thread.

I'm a bit over it to be honest. I'll just wait for a new season which should have seeders on TPB. So much for BB fans helping each other out.
Sorry don't even go there, if you really are a BB fan you would have done it privately! I have been watching BBUK since 2006 and have also watched my sources diminish because of links posted in forums.

Sorry don't even go there, if you really are a BB fan you would have done it privately! I have been watching BBUK since 2006 and have also watched my sources diminish because of links posted in forums.

I agree... A quick PM to any of the regular posters in the international forums could point you in the right direction... Myself and Bluegroper are usually up on all that stuff and as much as I'm a bit of a douche I usually don't have any issues sharing... That is as long as you ask nicely... I'm always getting messages about this kind of thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back