Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

I don't care how articulate, smart and serious he is. Chelsea is a cartoon character.. Clearly a joke, right?!

yup :)

ClpE8YgWAAEM4V-.jpg

…I looked at Natalie's twitter over the weekend. She was posting nude pics of Jayne, explicit nude pics. Natalie is really a piece of work.

I had a look at her Twitter account too… she is such an ANGRY cow! I didn't see anything positive except retweets of others.
So I had a quick dig at her while I was there. Coz I'm 12.

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 12.00.23 am.png

...for anyone that is interested... here is a link to the latest BOTS episode of Natalie's eviction... for some reason I can't directly place it here so just click on the link below... as before... I'm not sure how long this site will be up for so enjoy it while you can lol!... cheers.

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Pv_vX-Nxhc"

It seems one of the articles or stories from that site is confirming that Jane did in fact donate the money to charity. Anyways that is how I found that site.

I hope Jane can now shine without Natalie being there and the hm's back off her now. I won't be able to watch any episodes until the weekend :(

Stupid work life

I don't enjoy anything on it, but that's as much because of the editing and the tasks which are designed for conflict, and the pre-arranged aspect of the exes and very forced showmances. I don't think you can pin it on one HM, but the use them up and throw them away vote to evict method always makes it seem like that for the audience week on week.

Re: Jackson's bulldust - yeah. He's got something. I'd let him mist me.

Ev, just wait, kitten. Georgie'll vote herself out soon enough, and then you can make everyone hate you for being a slag. But mostly for being a convict. And Asian. Bloody brexit idiots.

Today's episode was painful to watch due to shitty internet, luckily I'm going to get more tomorrow. The random pauses and constant buffering, especially during THOSE scenes. One day won't hurt though!

I wish there was BOTS for tonight. I'd of liked to see what Natalie's opinions were. Especially if she mentioned the Jayne situation. The panel's thoughts on the dynamics, groups, relation/friendships would be interesting too.

Tomorrow is nominations! I'm pretty certain on who's nominating who from the comments. Here are a few teasers from what the housemates had to say about their votes:

Jason: "It's not what anyone should do, let alone a lady."

Andy: "She's been behaving in a fake way."

Emma: "She exudes negative energy."

Jayne: "If anyone is a fake in here, it's not me."

Today's episode was painful to watch due to shitty internet, luckily I'm going to get more tomorrow. The random pauses and constant buffering, especially during THOSE scenes. One day won't hurt though!

I wish there was BOTS for tonight. I'd of liked to see what Natalie's opinions were. Especially if she mentioned the Jayne situation. The panel's thoughts on the dynamics, groups, relation/friendships would be interesting too.

Tomorrow is nominations! I'm pretty certain on who's nominating who from the comments. Here are a few teasers from what the housemates had to say about their votes:

Jason: "It's not what anyone should do, let alone a lady."

Andy: "She's been behaving in a fake way."

Emma: "She exudes negative energy."

Jayne: "If anyone is a fake in here, it's not me."
Today's episode was painful to watch and my internet is as speedy as always!

Georgina is proving to be a nasty little controller, and for a self proclaimed playboy, Jackson lacks bollocks. They are a perfect dysfunctional match. Jackson the Ali G wannabe who has slept with 100's of gells, he has been pussy whipped faster than anything I have seen before!

I was entertained and horrified at the same time watching the doona dancing as Ryan gave Hughie a happy ending! "You got it all over me!!!" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am a little bit in love with Andy and Jase. They both seem like all round good guys. I think my favourite girl is fast becoming Charlie. Having said that, they are all a great bunch to watch and I am loving catching up on every stupid second!

Surely at least some of the HMs have watched the show before? Do they not realise that the producers use the same tricks on them in each season to get them riled up against each other?

Are they not aware of the fact that the labels 'most boring', 'game player' and 'two-faced' are the most contentious ones?
Does it really require a genius to get them all together within the first two weeks and debate this silly ruse? Establish what we mean by terms such as most boring, game player and two-faced AND: let's keep in mind that it is a task, we have to choose SOMEONE and let's not have any hard feelings because of that.
Beat the producers at their own silly, long-in-the-tooth game. They are too lazy to come up with new challenges and ideas and are milking the 'naming and shaming', the 'vomit task' and the 'crying game' (the one with the letters from home) to death.

Charlie refers to her mission to win back (or destroy) Jason - who knows? ... as the "Jason thing" - odd that. Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Jason actually needs her in a strange way. He is not enjoying the situation at all, but he is happy that she's here, around him, adoring him.
Charlie argues like a fishmongers wife.... think twice Jason!

The Princess in waiting Georgina is turning into a right little bitch. Gone is the restraint she seemed to possess - now, despite her claims to the contrary, she bitches BEHIND the back of Evelyn about... well Evelyn lol - amazing what jealousy does... and she's not even fond of Jackson. Duh...

Sam is a prick for not shaving his beard but thinks he's entitled to complain about jail-time.... not the sharpest tool in the box is he.
Those two, Sam and Alex are snakes. I say it again, they will be here into the last week which is a shame.

Meanwhile Lateysha is suffering from PMT... BIG time - or perhaps she's practicing her acting skills.... one never knows! :woot:

No disrespect to ages and how the housemates look. But appearance wise I cannot tangle with the concept that Charlie is 31 years old. I'm not going to say she is lying, I just find it extremely hard to believe, even without the makeup. But people age quicker than others due to smoking, drug intake, lack of sleep, lack of nutrition, stress and genetics. I suppose I can't believe how drastic it is. Likewise goes for Sam.

I was convinced Charlie was in her early 40s. Those silly women have no idea what they are doing to themselves. AND THEY'RE PAYING MONEY FOR IT!!! Go figure...

Back