Skip to main content

BBUK 13 - Second nominations (SPOILERS)

Oh good. I hate Arron (even his six pack doesn't even make me change my mind) And Chris is annoying as well. Ship 'em out.

Oh good. I hate Arron (even his six pack doesn't even make me change my mind) And Chris is annoying as well. Ship 'em out.

I can deal with Arron for a bit longer but I'm completely over Chris... He's completely delusional... At least Arron admits that he's a douche...

It was nice to see everyone give decent reasons for their nominations and I think lifting the bar on talking openly has really made it easier for them to make their choices and think of reasons. I hate watching them squirm trying to figure out who and why they want to nominate... Especially when you know they've made up their minds already...

OMG do that lot over at digital spy watch a different program or what? Benedict was not wanking in the bath. He heard the camera focus on him and played up to it. It wasn't genuine lets splodge all over the communal bath wanking. Some of them just see what they want to see and make stuff up in their heads!

Arrons a naughty boy. I tell my little boy only boring people get bored.

Nominations were all boring.

^ha ha! DS is a real cesspit. I can barely read their BB section. Everyone whinging at everyone and having a go at everyone. Drama central!

I'd rather Chris go. He is seriously annoying. Not a fan of Arron either, but out of the two of them, I can put up with Arrons voice for longer.

Chris has completely lost the plot... I am praying to the eviction gods that he is the one who walks on Friday...

Notice that comedian directly ask Chris what his job title is? Apparently in the UK you aren't allowed to pose as a bailiff. Bailiffs are appointed by the courts. He's just a debt collector and isn't allowed to refer to himself as a bailiff. Notice he didn't when the comedian asked him? Whatatwat.

Arron was so mean to Deana.

How pathetic is Ashley. Gawd. Luke S has a problem brewing there.

I have never seen HM's react to passing a task the way this group did...

Overall I'm really enjoying this group...

haha I think they were a tad hungry poor buggers

OMG how funny was that joke involving Caroline. I laughed and laughed.

Actually I don't care who goes, Arron is a tosser while Chris is just too agro for my liking. In a vote to save I would of liked to have seen a few more up, at least three to make it a little bit more interesting. :)

I am a bit behind need to catch up on the last 2 episodes before the eviction. :)

Back