Skip to main content

BBUK 13 - Second eviction (SPOILERS)

I am so glad he left, he wasnt boring but he made my skin crawl and I couldnt stand him at all.

The way he spoke about Becky behind her back really pissed me off...who is he to judge her. My dislike for him grew even more after that, just because she is used to eating food all the time and is overweight does not give you the right to bitch about them. Shit like that brings peoples self esteem down...

Glad you are out dickhead!

Chris was annoying to the max! I know annoying housemates are usually great tv but he really wasn't great tv. Happy I don't have to watch him anymore. :D

Wonder who'll be up next and how they'll react! Bring it on!

The way he spoke about Becky behind her back really pissed me off...who is he to judge her. My dislike for him grew even more after that, just because she is used to eating food all the time and is overweight does not give you the right to bitch about them. Shit like that brings peoples self esteem down...

Glad you are out dickhead!

Clearly he sees a totally different image of himself when he looks in the mirror. Hypocrite.

Well I didn't really care who went out of Arron and Chris, goodbye Chris hopefully you will meet up with Arron in the near future. I don't think Arron will be up next week as it will be Becky and Caroline in the mix hopefully it will be multiple HM's up. :)

Back