Skip to main content

BBUK 13 - First eviction (SPOILERS)

calderyon

Victoria is the first evictee of BBUK 13.

Rebecca was voted as a housemate of the three wildcards.

Twist: She also got a secret mission from BB:

The task is...

On the next two days, she has to do all in her power to become someone´s favourite housemate. After two days have passed, the housemates will be questioned by BB, him/her asking: Who is your favourite HM?

If one or more HM say her name , she succeeds and is immune from being nominated. If she fails, she will automatically be up for eviction this week.

Overall, i think it´s an OK twist IMO...

Just watched the eviction show, the wild card HM is a good choice

Victoria led to her own downfall I think, came across as a bit sour when she should have been trying to win over the public, on eviction night Lydia was the favorite to go. Becky will make a good housemate, jumping in the pool as soon as she entered :D, looks like Caroline has a new friend :)

Oh thank feck for that! I didn't like whatshername and I DO like thingamibob! And I'm VERY glad it wasn't whatsisname went in. :D

Just got caught up after a few days of tethering and having to watch my bandwidth... I kind of felt bad for Victoria and certainly didn't want to see her go... I think she had a point about the amount of liquor they had in the house... On CBB they seem to have almost an unlimited amount or at least enough that a few celebs have made asses out of themselves. The regulars don't get nearly as much and I don't see how Celebs are able to handle their liquor any better or why they "deserve" more. I'm also not sure what they were thinking putting her in as the lone "older" HM. The only other person who came close to her age was Benedict but even then he's 10 years her junior.

Yeah BB was ensuring she was isolated. I had her picked to be the walker. Or first one out. Or nominated regularly for "I just don't have a connection with her, we have nothing in common"

Yeah BB was ensuring she was isolated. I had her picked to be the walker. Or first one out. Or nominated regularly for "I just don't have a connection with her, we have nothing in common"

I wished she was made of sterner stuff as she would of stayed over Lydia, if only she didn't say she wanted to go and stuck up for herself. I am sure there are better older HM's that would take no crap that could of been there. :)

I wished she was made of sterner stuff as she would of stayed over Lydia, if only she didn't say she wanted to go and stuck up for herself. I am sure there are better older HM's that would take no crap that could of been there. :)

I disagree, while I feel bad for her she obviously just didn't fit in with the group. I'm disappointed she is gone and how things went down but I think it was for the best. No one wants to be alone in the house especially when there is limited space and there are limited activities and I certainly don't find it entertaining watching someone trying not to be miserable. Denies from the previous CBB was a great example.

Back