Skip to main content

BBHM Daily Popularity Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules don't say to give them a 5 though? giving them a 5 could help them in the long run and what if you end up not liking them and wish they had a lower score?

I guess since its a 'scale', giving them a zero implies extreme hate, where a 5 would be more indicative of 'neutral'

I think we had a 'daily housemate ranking' thread last year as well as a popularity tracker so this thread is fine, imo[DOUBLEPOST=1410339772][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish i could put it as a rule but i dont know how to edit my OP.

There's a time limit on editing posts now, so I don't think its possible to change it

I think we had a 'daily housemate ranking' thread last year as well as a popularity tracker so this thread is fine, imo

PUH-REACH it sista![DOUBLEPOST=1410339822][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think we had a 'daily housemate ranking' thread last year as well as a popularity tracker so this thread is fine, imo[DOUBLEPOST=1410339772][/DOUBLEPOST]

There's a time limit on editing posts now, so I don't think its possible to change it

I will ask an admin to let me edit it or have them edit it for me.

No drama please Mandona

You forget i run this game and im not counting your votes, troll. You either do it properly or you dont do it.
49997_b70e6ae14ce1652fa11bd1dda624afd1.gif

UMMM that's my vote tho, you WILL deal. You WILL count it.

Reactions: Tee
This is now an official rule and im getting a moderator to edit it into the original post.

IMPORTANT RULE: If you don't have an opinion on someone, give them a neutral score like 5 or 6. Save the low scores for people you get to know and dont like.[DOUBLEPOST=1410340031][/DOUBLEPOST]If you're genuinely giving someone a zero in the first week then write a reason beside the housemate and their score. Otherwise i wont count your votes. xx

As per the new rule right above this post, you cannot give someone a zero in the first week unless you put a reason why you dont like them. If you're neutral on them give them a neutral score.[DOUBLEPOST=1410340141][/DOUBLEPOST]

As per the new rule right above this post, you cannot give someone a zero in the first week unless you put a reason why you dont like them. If you're neutral on them give them a neutral score.

Priya 8
Dion 8
Katie 7
Gemma 6
David 6
Jake 9
Jason 3
Lisa 6
Ryan 6
Sandra 5
Skye 1
Travis 9
Sam 6
Cat 4
Aisha 6
Lawson 6

@Lottie thanks, your votes have been counted.

I'll be tallying the votes from today at exactly midnight tonight (wont be the case every day, sometimes it'll be in the morning).

Well that being the case...

Priya 6
Dion 4 (that intro video... Hup!)
Katie 5
Gemma 9
David 4 (not keen on that beard... Hup!)
Jake 5
Jason 5
Lisa 5
Ryan 5
Sandra 5
Skye 4 (town cryer... Hup!)
Travis 7
Sam 5
Cat 6
Aisha 5
Lawson 5

Hup!