Skip to main content

BBCAN7 - House revealed

Oh my goodness, it’s like a billionaires underground bunker!
But seriously, a complete lack of natural light? That’s gotta drive you crazy.

Oh my goodness, it’s like a billionaires underground bunker!
But seriously, a complete lack of natural light? That’s gotta drive you crazy.

It’s not “complete”... The majority of the house is indoors but they do have limited access to a small outdoor area... It’s just not being shown in this set of pictures...

In the most shocking format change ever the show is no longer sponsored by The Brick. Instead it's Leon's Lounge, a similar Canadian retailer, and the extra room built off the dining room will be "Leon's Lounge", with viewers choosing the decor. Basically black or grey sofas.

The cast have also been announced, with viewers voting for one of them to secretly enter the house first and begin the game in Leon's Lounge.

https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/

Last edited:
In the most shocking format change ever the show is no longer sponsored by The Brick. Instead it's Leon's

Leon's own The Brick... Not sure why they've swapped branding but it's essentially no different than any other year... I only hope that they've toned down the excessive product placements... I only saw a handful of episodes last year but the few I did see were unbearable...

Well they've built the premiere around Leon's Lounge and put the "Blood Veto" in there, so I don't think so. People say US TV is bad for product placement but it's almost non-existent compared to other countries around the world, though in Canada's case if it pays for BBCAN then it's a price worth paying.

Well they've built the premiere around Leon's Lounge and put the "Blood Veto" in there, so I don't think so. People say US TV is bad for product placement but it's almost non-existent compared to other countries around the world, though in Canada's case if it pays for BBCAN then it's a price worth paying.

The early years weren't actually that bad... If the Leon's Fan Lounge is anything like the Twistos Twist or Chevrolet Power Shift it could be bearable... The last series had so much product placement that I felt like I was watching an hour long paid programing block rather than an episode of BB... I'd rather no BBCAN than one in which every other word is Wendy's, Leon's, Hasbro, or some other sponsor...

Back