Skip to main content

BBB Members and Their Christmas Traditions

We watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
Ok one of my favourite things is to watch the Carols By Candlelight on 9.

I have no idea what Sylvie Palldino does between December 25 one year until December 23rd the following year.

But for me, December 24th is always about Sylvie!!!!

I LOVE Christmas carols. Traditional and modern. I can't wait until 1st December so I dotm look weird having my Christmas playlist on.

I am not huge on Christmas really.

My partner and I both work Christmas Day and Boxing Day so co workers with small children can enjoy the magic, Christmas dinner will be just the four of us. I will make sure it is delicious, but it is by no means a big day out.

The best thing about Christmas for me is having an excuse to bring out my special memories and hang them all over the house so I can enjoy looking at them each day during the month.

I'd actually love to work on Christmas Day, not for the same nice reasons as you though.

This year I'm actually going on a cruise and while I am looking forward to a less traditional Christmas I have a bad feeling it will be forced upon me with even more strength in such a scenario. But maybe that will be good for me.

I loathe Christmas. It depresses me.

The only thing that me feels slightly better is going along to shopping malls or department stores where little kids are lining up to see Santa Claus, where I tell them all he's not real and their parents actually buy them the presents. Their tiny tears ease my pain.

Another favourite around this time of year is to go the supermarket and vigorously shake random bottles of soft drink. Just the thought of some family sitting down for a lovely Christmas dinner, only for their bottle of Coke to virtually explode all over the table brings me a great deal of sadistic pleasure.

Humbug.

I loathe Christmas. It depresses me.

The only thing that me feels slightly better is going along to shopping malls or department stores where little kids are lining up to see Santa Claus, where I tell them all he's not real and their parents actually buy them the presents. Their tiny tears ease my pain.

Another favourite around this time of year is to go the supermarket and vigorously shake random bottles of soft drink. Just the thought of some family sitting down for a lovely Christmas dinner, only for their bottle of Coke to virtually explode all over the table brings me a great deal of sadistic pleasure.

Humbug.
tumblr_meb5gwLlqu1ra8b8oo1_500.gif

I work over the Christmas period. Usually eat Chinese take out on Christmas Day, or if it's too hot for a full meal, have fingerfoods and nibblies.

Back