Skip to main content

BBB 2013 Awards!!!

It might be fun to make this an actual Awards post... so, nominating members under various categories.

Things like...

Funniest:
Friendliest:
Most Helpful:
Most Sarcastic:
Most Consistent:
Most Fearsome:
Mosr Positive:
Least Positive:
Best Debater:
Most Insightful:
Most Respected Long Time User:
Most Missed Absent User:
Two Most Likely To "Get It On":
Most Annoying:
Best Username:
Best Avatar/Profile Pic:
Most Improved Newbie:
Most Helpful Moderator:
Best Thread Starter:
Overall Best Thread Of 2013:
All-Round BBBA Member Of 2013 Award:

Any others?

[MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] [MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] otherwise know as the PM posse. I never did get my wish for a shorter delay but in those 180 seconds between PMs I found myself with the time to answer many of the worlds philsophical questions and generally become a better person. You're also wonderful and entertaining posters. So thanks!

I feel as if I should thank my wonderful live feed interns separately. So Mrs B, Bleachy and [MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] and any others who chipped in - we did it! We went head to head with BBMumbaiHQ and only had a few years shaved off our life expectancy! :p

[MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION] loved you posts both here and in the rabbit ears! Like others have said your blow by blows are gold and were a wonderful way for me to feel like I wasn't an hour behind these past few weeks.

[MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] what to say... what to say... I think you've been on the fairy dust too long and it's damaged your brain! Lucky for us it's for the better. :p Every post of your's give me a smile and your artistic pursuits in Paint was my favourite post!

[MENTION=24065]el'coopo[/MENTION] [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] [MENTION=7173]inumeenu[/MENTION] thanks for your glorious contributions to the O/T! I don't think I mentioned it but I was caught checking in there one lunch hour and lets just say everyone now thinks I'm the perve of the office!

[MENTION=1267]torifrog[/MENTION] you might not be as vocal as some but your posts are always filled with great bits of trivia which I love. You seen and done it all girl!

I can't thank enough [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Brekkie[/MENTION] for keeping this place running smoothly and of course a HUGE THANKS to [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION] for creating and keeping this place going over the years.

Finally [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] you're the best and I'm sure you know why. I loved it when you'd have a tanty and lock a thread. :p You're a BB tragic like the rest of us and although your insider cred gets questioned I'll never stop believing in you!

[MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] [MENTION=35040]Goosegoose[/MENTION]

Let's do it! The Speccy Awards 2013.

I think we need to cull the categories though as we've got more than the Emmy's. I'm thinking 10-15 categories are a manageable number. So lets get those decided then we can get a vote set up.

My Category Suggestions:

• BBBA Member of the Year
  • BBBA Thread of the Year
  • Most Loyal Supporter Award
  • Most Respected User Award
  • Most Missed User Award
  • Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying)
  • Outstanding Transition from Lurker to Poster (Most Improved Newbie Award)
  • Best Moderator Award
  • Best Alias (Username) Award
  • Best Avatar Award
  • Sexual Tension Award
  • Fiercest Bitch Award
  • Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful poster/best debater)

[MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] [MENTION=35040]Goosegoose[/MENTION]

I think we need to cull the categories though as we've got more than the Emmy's. I'm thinking 10-15 categories are a manageable number. So lets get those decided then we can get a vote set up.

My Category Suggestions:

• BBBA Member of the Year
  • BBBA Thread of the Year
  • Most Loyal Supporter Award
  • Most Respected User Award
  • Most Missed User Award
  • Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying)
  • Outstanding Transition from Lurker to Poster (Most Improved Newbie Award)
  • Best Moderator Award
  • Best Alias (Username) Award
  • Best Avatar Award
  • Sexual Tension Award
  • Fiercest Bitch Award
  • Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful poster/best debater)

ooohh oohh can i be the troll mememe plslpspls

Let's do it! :D

This was tricky to think about, but here are my nominations! ;)

• Most Loyal Supporter Award: [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION]
  • Most Respected User Award: [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION]
  • Most Missed User Award: [MENTION=4393]Will[/MENTION] (doesn't post as often as he should!)
  • Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying): Tie between [MENTION=33141]AM_092[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION]
  • Outstanding Transition from Lurker to Poster (Most Improved Newbie Award): [MENTION=34226]jessy_girl[/MENTION]
  • Best Moderator Award: [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION]
  • Best Alias (Username) Award: I recall seeing one earlier this season that was really clever, but I can't remember it now!
  • Best Avatar Award: Can I say my own? Haha!
  • Sexual Tension Award: [MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] and myself...let's leave it at that.
  • Fiercest Bitch Award: [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION]
  • Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful Poster/Best Debater): [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION]
  • BBBA Thread of the Year: I haven't been around it in a while but definitely the General O/T Chit Chat Thread
  • BBBA Member of the Year: My vote for this year's overall member would probably be [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]!
So many other people I wanted to say though!

Let's do it! :D

This was tricky to think about, but here are my nominations! ;)

• Most Loyal Supporter Award: [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION]
  • Most Respected User Award: [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION]
  • Most Missed User Award: [MENTION=4393]Will[/MENTION] (doesn't post as often as he should!)
  • Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying): Tie between [MENTION=33141]AM_092[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION]
  • Outstanding Transition from Lurker to Poster (Most Improved Newbie Award): [MENTION=34226]jessy_girl[/MENTION]
  • Best Moderator Award: [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION]
  • Best Alias (Username) Award: I recall seeing one earlier this season that was really clever, but I can't remember it now!
  • Best Avatar Award: Can I say my own? Haha!
  • Sexual Tension Award: [MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] and myself...let's leave it at that.
  • Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful Poster/Best Debater): [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION]
  • BBBA Thread of the Year: I haven't been around it in a while but definitely the General O/T Chit Chat Thread
  • BBBA Member of the Year: My vote for this year's overall member would probably be [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]!
So many other people I wanted to say though!

Awwww :) That's really kind :) I will have to do one myself!!!! Much love xxxx

• Most Loyal Supporter Award: [MENTION=34851]BBfan-[/MENTION] for her loyal and above all mature support of Tully.
  • Most Respected User Award: [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] who is so respectful and therefore deserves respect.
  • Most Missed User Award: [MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION] for going missing in the last third of the season.
  • Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying): haha probably [MENTION=33606]silkworm[/MENTION] or [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] orrrr... Theorist's second suggestion :p
  • Outstanding Transition from Lurker to Poster (Most Improved Newbie Award): I myself went from lurker to poster this year so I don't know who else did the same. Maybe [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] (are you previously a lurker??)
  • Best Moderator Award: Ooh tie between [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] for different reasons.
  • Best Alias (Username) Award: [MENTION=36507]bigbrother[/MENTION] - I can NOT believe they were able to nab this name in 2013 and no one had previously.
  • Best Avatar Award: for me it's [MENTION=22224]buck07[/MENTION] - always gives me a sense of nostalgia.
  • Sexual Tension Award: [MENTION=34851]BBfan-[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30121]Dystopia[/MENTION]
  • Fiercest Bitch Award: Lol! Definitely [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION]
  • Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful Poster/Best Debater): [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] who always brings insights from his wealth of BBB knowledge.
  • BBBA Thread of the Year: [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]'s Merciless Mikkayla Vs Terrible Tahan thread: forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?50022-Merciless-Mikkayla-vs-Terrible-Tahan&highlight=
  • BBBA Member of the Year: [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] definitely!

I'm afraid I will have multiple answers for some of these, so yeah. That's the way I roll!!! Or strut as the case may be!! :p

BBBA Member of the Year: [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] Mate your dedication to the LF threads was awe inspiring!! Not to mention the spontaneous laughter bursts from reading your posts!

BBBA Thread of the Year: Show Your Pets, What Scares You? I love those threads!!

Most Loyal Supporter Award: Oh [MENTION=34851]BBfan-[/MENTION] jumping on your band wagon here. Well done you!! Tully should be grateful for a fan like you! Never wavered. And you weren't a stan about it. You admitted her faults and liked her anyway. Tip my hat to you!!

Most Respected User Award: [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] for his unending creativity. And [MENTION=11846]Sorceress[/MENTION], because she often lends insight and because I am relatively sure she could kick my ass in a street fight. :p And [MENTION=1267]torifrog[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13757]Butterfly_Wings[/MENTION] for often "talking me down"(without even knowing you did it!) with their well thought out posts and calm approach to posting.

Most Missed User Award: [MENTION=4082]supermonster[/MENTION] :( Missed him bad this year. And [MENTION=21385]Dorsal[/MENTION], the forums were poorer without your own particular brand of psychosis!! :)

Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying): [MENTION=33789]starry[/MENTION] Estelle lost, Starry. Build that bridge, girl! ;)

Outstanding Transition from Lurker to Poster (Most Improved Newbie Award):@bleachy_dude, [MENTION=34873]Chump[/MENTION], [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION], [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION], [MENTION=34072]Lindsay1973[/MENTION], [MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION], [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION], [MENTION=34787]candysugars[/MENTION], [MENTION=34850]jooles_x[/MENTION], [MENTION=35326]Mecklie[/MENTION], [MENTION=36739]Igloo[/MENTION]... so many more. Such a great new bunch of posters this year. I know I missed some. So much fun injected into the forum this year!! Not that it wasn't fun before, but, you know!!

Best Moderator Award: [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]

Best Alias (Username) Award: Hard one. [MENTION=35051]cry(TULLY)cry[/MENTION] made me giggle everytime I read it.

Best Avatar Award: Oh that's my strutty cat! Hands down!! [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION], [MENTION=34871]bazooka[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] collaboration.

Sexual Tension Award: [MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34626]Sapphire[/MENTION] for this one!! Just get a room and bang already you two!! :p

Fiercest Bitch Award: I honestly don't think I have one for this one. Several posters have their moments, but most have a soft side. Maybe I should peruse my ignore list and get back to you on that one.

Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful poster/best debater): [MENTION=3686]des moines[/MENTION], [MENTION=31121]sergie[/MENTION], [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION]

I do need to add one of my own categories I think:
Most Fickle (The I Change Faves More than I Change Facial Expressions) Poster: [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] without a shadow of a doubt! ((hugs)) doll!

Last edited:
I do need to add one of my own categories I think:
Most Fickle (The I Change Faves More than I Change Facial Expressions) Poster: [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] without a shadow of a doubt! ((hugs)) doll!

Yes yes yes yes yes! +1 Add my vote to this new category and I second the nomination.
I love you [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] xx but this is so true.

[MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] - you're right! Never ever knew i EVER calmed you down! Thank you for the compliment *hug*

I really think [MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION] should be nominated as fiercest bitch - and I know she'd be very proud of being so labelled. One of the reasons I love her :)

[MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] - you're right! Never ever knew i EVER calmed you down! Thank you for the compliment *hug*

I really think [MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION] should be nominated as fiercest bitch - and I know she'd be very proud of being so labelled. One of the reasons I love her :)
I was going to say [MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION]....but she's a softy!! Hahahaha!! Yeah I'm hiding when I say that!!

Thanks for the mention [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION].. I love u and [MENTION=30855]Mrs[/MENTION]Butterface.. adore both you American bitchez..
And I posted some of my faves on page 110 of the finale thread.. but I forgot some - like [MENTION=31121]sergie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6649]Des[/MENTION]Moines..and [MENTION=34072]Lindsay1973[/MENTION].. [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] scares me but I admire her...balls..ha ha.
So look forward to more fun next year...

[MENTION=7173]inumeenu[/MENTION] thanks for your glorious contributions to the O/T! I don't think I mentioned it but I was caught checking in there one lunch hour and lets just say everyone now thinks I'm the perve of the office!

Hahaha yes I had to be UBER SNEAKY when it came to using the O/T Thread at work.

Sorry I've been away from the site recently everyone - just moved to Melbourne and haven't always had easy internet access / nor using my laptop as much. Not as easy to browse BBBA on a phone!
[MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] - I love your work. You are a brilliant part of this thread! You going to be sticking around in the off season to keep everything Lemon Fresh? ;)

On a more serious note - you live close to Dreamworld don't you? Is your place safe? The bushfires are threatening Dreamworld at the moment - the theme park has just been evacuated with fires getting dangerously close to the Big Brother house. Stay safe!!!

Can anyone vote? Will they be tallied?

• Most Loyal Supporter Award: [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] (for all the help and knowledge of the forums)
  • Most Respected User Award: [MENTION=4923]up_all_night[/MENTION] (can't explain this one, so just because)
  • Most Missed User Award: [MENTION=30588]istantalent[/MENTION] (I'm sorry but his/her trolling was unmatched)
  • Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying): [MENTION=34803]spygirl99[/MENTION] (if we are talking genuine trolls)
  • Best Moderator Award: [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] (for all his inside knowledge)
  • Best Alias (Username) Award: [MENTION=34449]Inigo Montoya[/MENTION] (you killed my father, prepare to die).
  • Best Avatar Award: [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] (No, no nomination)
  • Sexual Tension Award: [MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34045]Miiiiike[/MENTION]; also [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] and anything male with a pulse
  • Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful Poster/Best Debater): [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION] (I dared not enter his arguments during the last off season).
  • BBBA Thread of the Year: @ASSASSAN for his thread that turned into a banana animated gif fest.
  • BBBA Member of the Year: [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Thanks for the mention [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION].. I love u and [MENTION=30855]Mrs[/MENTION]Butterface.. adore both you American bitchez..
And I posted some of my faves on page 110 of the finale thread.. but I forgot some - like [MENTION=31121]sergie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6649]Des[/MENTION]Moines..and [MENTION=34072]Lindsay1973[/MENTION].. [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] scares me but I admire her...balls..ha ha.
So look forward to more fun next year...

Totally agree.. and I'd like to mention u too [MENTION=34072]Lindsay1973[/MENTION].. You r also very clever..

aaaw thanks guys,this site has been super fun enjoyed posting with you all

Most Loyal Supporter Award: [MENTION=28321]bbfan[/MENTION]
Most Respected User Award: [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION]
Most Missed User Award: [MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION]
Outstanding Troll Award (Most Annoying): [MENTION=33606]silkworm[/MENTION]
Outstanding Transition from Lurker to Poster (Most Improved Newbie Award): [MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION]
Best Moderator Award: [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION]
Best Alias (Username) Award: [MENTION=34449]Inigo Montoya[/MENTION] I am voting for myself I spent alot of time thinking of a good username.
Best Avatar Award: [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION]
Sexual Tension Award: [MENTION=28321]bbfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=30121]Dystopia[/MENTION] (when is the wedding?)
Fiercest Bitch Award: [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] i love your response when people say they are putting you on Ignore
Grey Matter Award (Most Insightful Poster/Best Debater): [MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION]
BBBA Thread of the Year: Jade Appreciation Thread. Because for the length of it
BBBA Member of the Year: [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]

Back