Skip to main content

@BBAU9 Sending Tweets About Travis Leaving

I still think Aisha is going but the push to save Travis is RIDICULOUS. I'm guessing his fans are getting complacent and he's low on votes but the show doesn't want him to go?

The reason they didn't go, was Australia wouldn't forgive them. Are Aussies really that jerky? I hadn't thought so. You all seem great to me. And not nearly petty enough to begrudge those poor starving kids 50k, I mean, it would've gotten em out sooner, then we can see SKYE win! Yay! The crowd goes wild!

I saw these tweets a little while ago on twitter and all I could think of was this has to be a joke right? Where are all the other HMs tweets??? Is this the first time that this has been done this season? Weird that it is happening the week that everyone is up.

The reason they didn't go, was Australia wouldn't forgive them. Are Aussies really that jerky? I hadn't thought so. You all seem great to me. And not nearly petty enough to begrudge those poor starving kids 50k, I mean, it would've gotten em out sooner, then we can see SKYE win! Yay! The crowd goes wild!
Jerky, umm no. Now Travis and Aisha I could pick a few choice words to describe them, but it's best to only say nice things about people ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414811669][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's all campaign and get a Save Ryan tweet up there!! :D
HA! You would love that wouldn't you.

I really think that Ryan is safe this week.

Jerky, umm no. Now Travis and Aisha I could pick a few choice words to describe them, but it's best to only say nice things about people ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414811669][/DOUBLEPOST]
HA! You would love that wouldn't you.

I really think that Ryan is safe this week.

Fingers crossed he gets to the Final 3.

Only time I would start voting! :D

I am glad to hear that the aforementioned jerkiness was greatly exaggerated!
But it would be soooo much better to take the Traisha out.

Back