Skip to main content

Episode BBAU2023 - Episode 20 Discussion (Finale)

Who do you want to win

• GracieMae

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Dion

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What do you mean they're not the final 3?

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Hooray! Well done :D

That's for us for surviving this dreck, not for the season itself,

Seriously... those sisters?

Though one thing I did enjoy was the way things suddenly came to life when it switched to the housemates 'live' in the studio.
Despite Sonia's best efforts.

Yay fluffy!

Death stares for Dion all round.

And what about Josh?
Dion is an a-grade buffoon, but it was Josh who looked like a silly tattooed man-baby, flouncing out for some alone time over the way someone voted... a year ago.

Well, I'm glad that's over. As predicted, considering the entire finale and all three outcomes were pre-recorded a year in advance, it ended up being total ass. I downloaded the last 4 or 5 episodes I missed and watched them all at like 3x speed cause I cbf dealing with this rubbish any longer.

I was really hoping to see the fourth outcome where Dion gets his head stomped in by Josh. Now that would have been fucking hilarious. Anyway, thank you all for providing some interesting insight and entertainment while the Titanic sank. Cue Celine Dion while the credits roll. I'm out, until next time...

Well, I'm glad that's over. As predicted, considering the entire finale and all three outcomes were pre-recorded a year in advance, it ended up being total ass. I downloaded the last 4 or 5 episodes I missed and watched them all at like 3x speed cause I cbf dealing with this rubbish any longer.

I was really hoping to see the fourth outcome where Dion gets his head stomped in by Josh. Now that would have been fucking hilarious. Anyway, thank you all for providing some interesting insight and entertainment while the Titanic sank. Cue Celine Dion while the credits roll. I'm out, until next time...
That's exactly what i did too. Watched at 3-4x speed with subtitles. Almost everyone was unlikeable and definitely didn't care who won out of the final 3.

God this is a slog to watch. Definitely tougher spending an hour or so watching the finale than spending 25 days in the Big Brother tent.

Josh really was pathetic over the Jake vote - thank god he didn't make the top 3 because he probably would have won.

And why did they give Louis credit for nominating Luke when it was a house nomination where literally everyone nominated him. And Louis seemingly being praised for playing the game all season when Dion gets dagged for just one vote.

Best moment of the night was knowing Ari's night was ruined by Bella. Who'd have thought a guy with a count of over 200 had an issue with commitment?

He looks like he was supposed to be an intruder 20 odd years ago and Big Brother have just found him stored away in the stationary cupboard.

Talking of things as interesting as a stapler, the first interesting thing the sisters did this year was mock their winning moment by saying "this doesn't feel real" repeatedly.

He looks like he was supposed to be an intruder 20 odd years ago and Big Brother have just found him stored away in the stationary cupboard.

Talking of things as interesting as a stapler, the first interesting thing the sisters did this year was mock their winning moment by saying "this doesn't feel real" repeatedly.
To be fair … when they recorded that, it wasn’t real!

All I could think of watching them "win" was how they'd have to do a lot of sweeping up before enacting the "winner's announcement" two more times.

The best part of the night was the sister's dad.

Back