Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

So Photoshop has added some BETA AI features. I'm trying to get the hang of it and have a lot of BB pictures.

This one is literally all just edits done by AI. Mainly led by prompts for me. But also things like the bottom of the couch. I just masked off an area and told it to generate.

tully copy.jpg

It's interesting how this can be used. For exapanding the frame it's very easy. With this I just make the image taller at the top. Tell it to generate to fill in the blank area.
Make a selection on a box that features the top of his head and type in the prompt. "A chicken on a man's head." Generate a few times until I get an image I like.
It is not an image you need AI to do, but it is a very easy way to do it.Opens up possibilities for people to do things here who don't know the basics.

chickenjohnsonshead.jpg

This the next one. I used select subject to select Estelle. I inverse the mask and click "generate" and tell the prompt. "The view from a plane."
I then expand the canvas up. Make a mask selection of the new blank area. Click "generate." Then I make a rough selection mask from her hands, around the area the parachute would be. Type "parachute" into the prompt and generate. Do a few times until I get one I like.

estelle parachut.jpg

These aren't hilarious images, but so simple to do the potential is really interesting. Especially using this along with normal photoshop techniques.

I haven't messed with a lot of the AI art generators that have been making the rounds, but the potential for them is insane. I could train a model with images of Johnson. Then tell it to make a picture of him running from giant chickens and get something really good. I don't know how to actually do that stuff. Just watched some videos about what you can do.

Back