Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

Yep kudo's to both of you up all nite & sticky.. great pics... I've been just too busy with a new job and can't find the time to do any :( I don't usually log in until 4pm these days ... Love viewing your work though...

View attachment 58763

When I saw this on screen, I just knew it was photoshop gold and someone would use it hahahaha great work @up_all_night

…hey guys… I’ve just found what is the problem shutting off my computer after 5 - 10 minutes… I noticed this message:…

stop code: DPC watchdog violation

0318A802-C1B4-4417-98EA-E052F997DD6E.jpeg

…I looked up how to fix it on the Internet and it says this:…

D6B9DF29-1FE2-4D93-A9A0-42472CF44954.jpeg

…this may as well been written in Swahili as far as I’m concerned… no wonder I’m getting my computer tech guy out to fix it… well… at least we now know… cheers.

@Mr Stickyfingers

If your laptop has an SSD (solid state) hard drive, that seems to be what all the warnings are about. If you have an external hard drive connected via USB, disconnect it.

Then try #7 by running Windows Update.

…thanks timmy my friend… I have a desktop computer with no external hard drives connected to it so it must be some whatsomajiggy thing inside going on I guess?… anyway… it’s way beyond my knowledge so oncoming tech guy… please fix my baby!… thanks again timmy… cheers.

Cheers Assuming a Windoze workstation, has someone or something set up an auto task schedule to issue the shutdown command / process after a couple of minutes?

regarDS
…thanks for trying to solve my problem too derspatz… much appreciated my friend… cheers.

Hi everyone I have posted a "Back To The Future" themed photoshop now for the last 2 seasons while BB has been on channel 7 so I thought I might as well keep up with tradition and post another "Back To The Future" themed photoshop for this season again. Cheers! :)

BB2022.jpg

Hi everyone I have posted a "Back To The Future" themed photoshop now for the last 2 seasons while BB has been on channel 7 so I thought I might as well keep up with tradition and post another "Back To The Future" themed photoshop for this season again. Cheers! :)

View attachment 58867
…excellent lol!… that would sound weird explaining to someone that we’re talking to the housemates Live during the show eh?… great concept my friend… and funny!… cheers.

Back