Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 8 Discussion (23 May, 7:30pm)

Would you welcome intruders?

• Yes - more OGs please

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Yes - more newbies as fodder for evictions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mixed - both old and new

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • No - just stretch the series out by putting Tim back in everytime he's evicted

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
It's just a fun little rivalry among some members in the group 😜
All because one member was obsessively trying to be first every day.

Unlike Survivor, where no-one would start one until 10 minutes after the show had begun, and then two people would start threads at the same time out of frustration lol.

Would be nice if people would just chill unless they have a particularly good poll they want to run, rather than just for the sake of being first. Some of us can't be arsed doing it at the crack of midnight AWST.

Would be nice if people would just chill unless they have a particularly good poll they want to run, rather than just for the sake of being first. Some of us can't be arsed doing it at the crack of midnight AWST.
Like the random Young Divas one from last year haha. Speaking of we still haven't got any more news about the Australian Idol revival (no host, judges reveal even). Maybe it could be the OG Young Divas (since Jess Mauboy is already on The Voice) Kate, Paulini, Emily and Ricki-Lee LOL. Or three of them and Millsy or Shannon Noll for a male judge lol.

I spoke to David the other day. I should have asked him if he makes the final - I thought it would spoil it so didn't though I guess he's not allowed to say anything. So I'm posting for the first time in years just for the sake of it. A member of this site for 16 years.

Like the random Young Divas one from last year haha. Speaking of we still haven't got any more news about the Australian Idol revival (no host, judges reveal even). Maybe it could be the OG Young Divas (since Jess Mauboy is already on The Voice) Kate, Paulini, Emily and Ricki-Lee LOL. Or three of them and Millsy or Shannon Noll for a male judge lol.

My polls last year were universally loved.

This year I was told to stay on topic 🤷

What is with this bipolar forum? 🤣

My polls last year were universally loved.

This year I was told to stay on topic 🤷

What is with this bipolar forum? 🤣
I've been known to do some random ones myself.

I did ask nicely if they could install the add-on which would allow threads to be posted within existing threads but Tim declined but (IIRC) said I could just start new threads, but I think it'd be a bit silly if everyone started new threads for random polls (and let me tell you, mine would be exceedingly random) so I have managed to restrain myself. But they could make a subforum for random polls, I suppose, so they are all together.

Back