Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 8 Discussion (23 May, 7:30pm)

Would you welcome intruders?

• Yes - more OGs please

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Yes - more newbies as fodder for evictions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mixed - both old and new

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • No - just stretch the series out by putting Tim back in everytime he's evicted

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Actually @Estelle.Landy Questions for you. Were the differences of being in this iteration of the show jarring to you? Did the Olympic Park house seem much more like a set than the one at Dreamworld? I'm thinking of those overhead lighting rigs and (especially) the DR being an actual studio set. Did they tell you cameras were off at the end of each day or anything (except when needed for tasks like the dancing one)?

Did they ever get you to do re-takes?

Catching up on the first half...
Remember they've done this balloon thing in the past two main series too. Xavier being cheeky, and who had the secret task to pop them in last years again?

Actually @Estelle.Landy Questions for you. Were the differences of being in this iteration of the show jarring to you? Did the Olympic Park house seem much more like a set than the one at Dreamworld? I'm thinking of those overhead lighting rigs and (especially) the DR being an actual studio set. Did they tell you cameras were off at the end of each day or anything (except when needed for tasks like the dancing one)?

Did they ever get you to do re-takes?
I can’t say much about production. But the bright overhead lights fucked with me. The whole house was so much brighter.

Yeah dreamworld was next level, like insane! House configuration was so different.
Cameras were always still on somewhere.

Back