Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 7 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

If you were Joel, would you kiss Aleisha?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Who the fuck is Aleisha?

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aleisha is beautiful. I don't understand why Joel doesn't want to kiss her. But this just shows that men have standards, huh?

The guy considers himself the "perfect boyfriend." His calendar around that seemed self-generated.

While I know nothing and could be completely wrong. My take is that the issue is a "relationship" over kissing and what else may come. You can't avoid it being a relationship in the BB house.

The perfect boyfriend requires the ideal girlfriend. For all the nice things we can say about Aleisha. She just isn't on that level for him. If this was the real world, he'd probably have a casual thing with her but it would never progress much more.

He's aware he's in BB with cameras on him. He's an influencer selling himself. He's already noticed he kind of fucked up with her. Which to me suggests things about how he acts in the real world. So we're now going to see an attempt for how he tries to regroup to try and keep his perfect boyfriend image. Or not, because 95% of what happens doesn't make it into the show.

Like Sam in the hot tub, it's the day for second comings...

With three n00bs up for eviction after the house nominations, the second chance challenge will see one get a reprieve while two face the firing squad.

Also one housemate with a Karate Kid fetish gets upset when she receives as much attention from her desired one as she receives in airtime...
Are we just gonna have to endure this Sam/Drew love island-esk rubbish for the forseeable further?
id rather see people talking than this lowest common denominator RUBBISH.

The guy considers himself the "perfect boyfriend." His calendar around that seemed self-generated.

While I know nothing and could be completely wrong. My take is that the issue is a "relationship" over kissing and what else may come. You can't avoid it being a relationship in the BB house.

The perfect boyfriend requires the ideal girlfriend. For all the nice things we can say about Aleisha. She just isn't on that level for him. If this was the real world, he'd probably have a casual thing with her but it would never progress much more.

He's aware he's in BB with cameras on him. He's an influencer selling himself. He's already noticed he kind of fucked up with her. Which to me suggests things about how he acts in the real world. So we're now going to see an attempt for how he tries to regroup to try and keep his perfect boyfriend image. Or not, because 95% of what happens doesn't make it into the show.
As if this isnt a complete stratergy flip the guy says in the same sentence " the house is exclyding me" and next minute "lets keep doing it".
This is why i hate this game, it all seems to fake and noone genuinely interested in getting to know eachother its just some bs for the cameras or strategic alliances..

• One for the photoshoppers ‘the SINGLE (Simple) life’ featuring Paris Hilton and Nicole, only its Dave and Aleisha lol.

I've never seen the show, so I don't get the context. Nevertheless, I gave it a shot (and accidentally put Drew in the pic, not Dave – oops – silly me).

See the Photoshop thread. (Sorry, I am not sure how to link threads here.)

Last edited:
Ed isn't gay though lol. Jade just wasn't his type. Although TBH I think he misread the situation and thought that HE had the fanbase when it was Jade during his season lol.

He's just not that into her. Men prefer to pursue rather than being prey. She is just soooooo neeedy. First it would be kisses, then time spent w/her (& no other women)... No thank you!

I also think it's a situation of getting into the house, looking around and going "I guess her." Over any strong connection that developed.

Although BB narratives, maybe there is something to Tully coming in and preferring her. Even though she's taken.

Trying to think how well showmances actually go down with viewers - correct me if I'm wrong thinking perhaps only Jamie in BB06 won having had a showmance and in evictions we probably prefer splitting them up than saving them (as do HMs voting themselves generally). Guess though it's all about the magazine deals, and nowadays the influencer possibilities.

Trying to think how well showmances actually go down with viewers - correct me if I'm wrong thinking perhaps only Jamie in BB06 won having had a showmance and in evictions we probably prefer splitting them up than saving them (as do HMs voting themselves generally). Guess though it's all about the magazine deals, and nowadays the influencer possibilities.
In the good ol' days it was juicy fodder for the magazines and such too, look at my memorabilia thread for the mileage of articles TVWEEK got out of "Jamie & Katie: Will they Last?" "Aleisha & Billy: 'They'll never last' says close friend we spoke to" and 'Is Thomas a sleaze? (BB07) Hear what his friend had to say' etc haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back