Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 7 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

If you were Joel, would you kiss Aleisha?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Who the fuck is Aleisha?

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From 7plus extended vote video.

So Sam did end up voting WITH Drew. I’m actually a bit disappointed.

Voted Lara
  • Tully
  • Sam
  • Drew
  • Estelle
  • Tim
  • Trevor
  • Reggie
  • Gabbie

Voted Lulu
  • Jaycee
  • Taras
  • Johnson
  • Joel
  • Aleisha
  • Dave
Wonder who would have had the tie breaker had she. Tully as HOH or Jaycee as winner?

I think Jaycee showed a lot of restraint not rubbing his win in Lara’s face after her trash talk earlier AND her sucking Lulu into helping her in the challenge
Don’t think Lulu will get a third chance - don’t think she deserves one
Not at all sorry to see Lara leaving - she needs to see someone about that laughing vagina issue

Wonder who would have had the tie breaker had she. Tully as HOH or Jaycee as winner?
JC didn't actually win the nominations challenge, it was Tully & Joel... So that would have been interesting, Joel would have been gunning for Lara to stay & Tully would have been wanting her to go...

JC didn't actually win the nominations challenge, it was Tully & Joel... So that would have been interesting, Joel would have been gunning for Lara to stay & Tully would have been wanting her to go...
Yeah, and I think Tully would have got to make the call.

I know he’s only young but I did a massive eyeroll when Jaycee was complaining about how hugely disadvantaged he was in the challenge. Um, Jaycee, you’re playing a game that historically favours fit young guys both socially and physically. Do you ever hear Reggie complain of being disadvantaged in the challenges?

I thought Dave’s “Is there any pasta left?” was both funny and harsh. Poor Lulu…

Oh and Lara…perhaps when pitching to the HMs not to evict you, promising to talk more about your vag isn’t the incentive you think it is.

Last edited:
…thats the main thing… you’re back… so at least we all know that you are as insane as the rest of us then lol!… welcome back my friend… cheers.
Haha I certainly am! Started watching from 1st season when I was barely hitting puberty then used to party and be friends with some people on the show. Never gave up but I think seeing Reggie on TV again brought out some spirit.

Catching up again tonight (its been a bit of a busy week haha);
  • Now as schoolyard as this is, this actually feels a little bit like old school BB daily show story development. Savor it peoples before we back to the strategic side.
  • We shoulda got a punishment room montage from 2006/07 or 2012 (anyone remember on the spot if did 2008 and 2013/14 have one?)

• One for the photoshoppers ‘the SINGLE (Simple) life’ featuring Paris Hilton and Nicole, only its Dave and Aleisha lol.
  • Ooh bit of a sophisticated challenge. Ooh a bit of collusion.
  • Woo go Lulu.
  • Lol was that the same shot of Lara doing the roar wen she got a ring on the pole?
  • The was close what a comeback by Jaycee. Gonna be interesting who goes out of those two left.

Good riddance to Lara.
Reggie summed her up perfectly.
I don't know if it was just the editors hanging her out to dry, but everything we saw tonight was a masterclass in how to alienate people.
With all the bragging and chest-pumping, I was well and truly ready to see her go by the second mention of her ladyparts.

• We shoulda got a punishment room montage from 2006/07 or 2012 (anyone remember on the spot if did 2008 and 2013/14 have one?)

BB07, 2007 had the punishment room ... but not in 2008 I don't think. ?

I don't recall one in 2013/14. That's not to say there wasn't one, just that *I* cannot recall one.

• Lol Lulu interrupting the ‘sexy moment’. Reggie’s having none of Lara trying to talk herself up for not voting her out.
  • ‘Operation cluster something ‘ oh lol you’re hilarious Sonia
  • Bye Lara
  • Ooh some fireworks next week. Goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back