Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 7 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

If you were Joel, would you kiss Aleisha?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Who the fuck is Aleisha?

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find it amusing that when they're up for eviction THEN THEY SAY.....
If you let me stay YOU will see the REAL me. I will change....

Oh Puleeease...... you're on Big Brother, you've been nominated because you're a stale pot plant... If you had have been this mystical changed person you claim you will be ----- YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THE HOT SEAT.... :bawling:

Oh Puleeease...... you're on Big Brother, you've been nominated because you're a stale pot plant... If you had have been this mystical changed person you claim you will be ----- YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THE HOT SEAT.... :bawling:
it’s the Scomo effect - reelect me and I won’t be a bulldozer … blah de blah

…Scomo’s saying the same thing at the moment too… cheers.

Can we ever see who cast which votes? All of them ?
They should at least give us that info because they aren’t letting us get to know the housemates properly

Dave’s going to end up being targetted by the OG’s as soon as they have enough numbers to do without him if he keeps going rogue … loved Regiie ripping him a new one tonight - atta girl!!!

In Lara's eviction interview she says she thinks Gabbie and Sam are the biggest manipulators and hope they're evicted next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back