Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s everyones impression of Lara? I’m surprised she didn’t get more notice for winning that challenge. She almost won another one earlier. If this was survivor she would be starting to be considered a challenge threat.
She's pretty tough, but I wish she'd drop being 'mum' to the J-Crew, and play her own game. They won't reward her loyalty.
The pillow thing was rubbish.

I wouldn't be that threatened by anyone who immediately promises people that they will never vote for them like Lara didTBH. That's always bad gameplay in my book because at some point you will likely have to. Tim/Drew doing the top 10 stuff is a more realistic offering which could help you survive short term.

I wouldn't be that threatened by anyone who immediately promises people that they will never vote for them like Lara didTBH. That's always bad gameplay in my book because at some point you will likely have to. Tim/Drew doing the top 10 stuff is a more realistic offering which could help you survive short term.
Am I the only one who thinks making deals is a total copp out? In that by doing so you’re agreeing to not shoot for the top and risk anything. You’re also then putting anyone in your alliance into the firing line instead or working with them?
I think deals are an easy and weak way out instead of playing on the front line.

Am I the only one who thinks making deals is a total copp out? In that by doing so you’re agreeing to not shoot for the top and risk anything. You’re also then putting anyone in your alliance into the firing line instead or working with them?
I think deals are an easy and weak way out instead of playing on the front line.
Unfortunately, Seven's whole format is based on deal making, same as Survivor.

Making deals is the key to any competitive format.

Guess we know you don’t make it very far…….

….kidding love you estelle

…I can‘t see that Sam is ‘sultry’ or ‘sexy’ or ‘seductive’ to be honest… just becausei she’s an ‘intimacy coach’ Big Brother doesn’t make us all go “oooooh!… she’s hey an ‘INTIMACY’ coach!… that makes her a seductive sex goddess!… she’ll be a great storyline for Drew”… Drew is drawn to her because his dick is drawn towards her… not because he has a ‘love’ for her… but because his dick has a ‘lust’ for her… Drew should get away from her as quick as possible if he wants to survive in there any longer methinks!… cheers.

Watching BB on channel 7.
giphy.webp

It seems like a good percentage of this season is footage of people having conversations we'd like to be hearing with voice over of someone else in the diary room.

There was no tension in the eviction again because we saw all the Tully promos. The first kiss with Sam. I have to assume BB helped pushed the undecided towards going Mel because otherwise they wouldn't get the Tully drama.

It seems the edit for actual time in the house and relationships is even worse this season of Seven BB. You maybe get hints, or it just tells you. Where you can't getting any real clue.

Trevor is in this edit about as much as he was in the season he won. How long until we get him jumping out from behind a corner to scare someone?

tully_frog.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back