Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I didn't/couldn't watch the last two weeks I just had to catch up on the GF because I've never missed one and I wanted to see Reggie win. It wasn't great but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. It had cringe moments and funny moments and some insightful ones too. I loved that the HMs got the catwalk and live audience experience because they all deserved it. All in all not a bad show.

Taras reminded me of this:

This might be posted elsewhere but Tim is selling the jacket he wore to finale for Flood Relief. It’s signed by all 21 HMs this year. Currently $6000! 🤩

Do people think this season would make other OG's more or less likely to come back and do the show?

10000% more likely, maybe even a few % more...

I missed the Opening night and the first few shows and binged the entire series this year in the last fortnight...

If it was not for the O.G's, i doubt i would have had the same interest.

Would love the opportunity to read your next 5 MUST BE INVITED BACK O'G's for 2023.

Mine would include:

1. The girl who slept most of the series...hated starch/potatoes/ penises...and not necessarily in that order.
2. Hotdogs
3. Sara Marie
4. Fryzeeeeeeee ( aka Fitzy since selling out ) .. MLS....r.i.p.
5. ANY chick that Mikey Gee did not bang ( i know, i know, this narrows the candidates down to less than a bunch )

IS Reggie really all that aloof and ditzy ?

OR

Has she really got a Real Estate licence, veneers, Lamborghini & the greatest player in history of Universe ?

Anti-Myself

I missed the Opening night and the first few shows and binged the entire series this year in the last fortnight...

Would love the opportunity to read your next 5 MUST BE INVITED BACK O'G's for 2023.

Mine would include:

1. The girl who slept most of the series...hated starch/potatoes/ penises...and not necessarily in that order.
2. Hotdogs
3. Sara Marie
5. ANY chick that Mikey Gee did not bang ( i know, i know, this narrows the candidates down to less than a bunch )

OR

Has she really got a Real Estate licence, veneers, Lamborghini & the greatest player in history of Universe ?

Anti-Myself
AG 😍
I should have voted you for most missed member.

Who was the hottest this year? Sam, Tully or Mel from Melbourne? 😂

Mine would include:

2. Hotdogs
3. Sara Marie

OR

Anti-Myself
AG, I’ve missed you

Back