Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at the front of the priority line… and they filled the seats from the back. So I’m right up back row. Sitting next to Hillary who runs BBAMFS Facebook page.

Oh that sucks! What a silly way to do it. Most unfair.

Damn. We’re going to need eagle eyes to see that red beard! It’s shit that ‘priority’ means shoved up the back!
Yeah that's a shitty system! I'd be livid if I got there early to be put up the back!

Just fitting my solar eclipse strength sunnies to protect my retinas from the reflecting light show from Johnson's bald spot.

Might actually watch live for a change 😊, if I can stand the ads 🤔. FTA DVB-T is already delayed 30 minutes here just for the ability to pause TV and doesn't glitch out unlike my NBN connection.

I've decided to sleep through the finale.
I've watched all of this season on catch-up by modifying the ch7 code to playback at 1.5x speed, without ads.
Just one way to lessen my torture.

The idea of coping with Sonia smiling blankly at us, LIVE, at 1x speed, before & after every commercial break, while sitting through a never-ending barrage of car insurance & KFC ads, in between boring unconnectable 'emotional journey' recaps, in front of a small audience of family & lunatic mothers who brought their screaming kids so they can shriek on command to the stage director's cues...
Yeh nah, too much, I'm going for the sleeping pills.

But then again... 😬

Back