Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ad for Heartbreak Island Australia. Exclusive to Seven Plus. What the hell..? Never even heard of it!

Got to hand it to Johnson.
If any of us who had been massive fans back in the day, who were in their teens, which a lot if us weren't, would have loved to have gone into the gousecwith tge OGs?
Oh man I was in my twenties and I'd love to go into the house with the OGs. Except I'm an annoying old bat now and y'all would ream the shit out of me.

…Johnson… please don’t say that you and Tim play the same way… Tim used his intelligence and strategic mind… you used well rehearsed past housemates quotes to make yourself sound intelligent… there’s a difference… he’s good at it… you’re not… cheers.

Got to hand it to Johnson.
If any of us who had been massive fans back in the day, who were in their teens, which a lot if us weren't, would have loved to have gone into the house with the OGs?
I turned 18 just after 2006 Season started, so I guess I wouldve been eligible to audition from 2007 onward, Wonder which house cast I mightve done well in who knows. Haha.

Wow Sonia is a total asshole…

In 2008, during an episode of Dancing with the Stars, Kruger made a comment about a "sweat shop of illegal immigrants" working on her wardrobe for the Melbourne Cup carnival before referring to the show's musical director, Chong Lim, the show's Malaysian-born musical director with the words "How's the family, Chong? All right?" Channel 7 later issued an apology for her statement.

On 18 July 2016, during an appearance on the morning show Today, Kruger called for a complete ban on Muslims entering Australia, in agreement with an opinion piece by commentator Andrew Bolt. Kruger defended her comments saying "I believe it's vital in a democratic society to be able to discuss these issues without being labelled racist."

Why is this woman on the air!?!?!

…Johnson… please don’t say that you and Tim play the same way… Tim used his intelligence and strategic mind… you used well rehearsed past housemates quotes to make yourself sound intelligent… there’s a difference… he’s good at it… you’re not… cheers.
Just a question, do you have an auto script running or do you literally type "Cheers" after each message you post? I have always wondered!

Back