Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 3 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Which royal are you most excited to see return?

• Reggie

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Drew

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Layla

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Trevor

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t really connected with any of the new housemates yet. I know it’s still early days though. Taras does seem interesting and I hope we see more of him. Not really vibing with Johnson and the J crew or whatever they are called. I find Johnson a bit cocky and definitely not a fan of that. Could just be the edit though. I have a feeling he will be around for a while

Haven’t really connected with any of the new housemates yet. I know it’s still early days though. Taras does seem interesting and I hope we see more of him. Not really vibing with Johnson and the J crew or whatever they are called. I find Johnson a bit cocky and definitely not a fan of that. Could just be the edit though. I have a feeling he will be around for a while
The fake superfan

Just thinking I wonder why they asked Trevor back. What is there about him that was that interesting for him in the house? Nice guy but I feel he lasted the way he did as there was nothing big enough to get mad at him to evict him for. No save votes in those days if I remember right.

I feel partly they invited him back just because he was the only one to win a million and that's nothing to do with his time in the house.

Oh and he proposed on stage too, but again that wasn't while he was in the house.

Thank fuck there was no sign of Ben Norris. Big brother actually said at one stage “Ben Norris will be nowhere near this house”. Tim and I shouldn’t have been that happy to hear that… but we were.

Oh look Sticky I’m speaking my truth and being a semi-bitch.

Yes, go IN.
Like I have said here previously, I was standing near him in a bar a while ago and he is EASILY just as clockable in real life as it is on television. What an arsehole.

Yes, go IN.
Like I have said here previously, I was standing near him in a bar a while ago and he is EASILY just as clockable in real life as it is on television. What an arsehole.
Careful Madge, before he blocked me on Twitter he assured me his spies* were tittle tattling on me to him whenever I mentioned him on here.
*his secret alt

DID YOU GET THAT BEN!?

Just thinking I wonder why they asked Trevor back. What is there about him that was that interesting for him in the house? Nice guy but I feel he lasted the way he did as there was nothing big enough to get mad at him to evict him for. No save votes in those days if I remember right.

I feel partly they invited him back just because he was the only one to win a million and that's nothing to do with his time in the house.

Oh and he proposed on stage too, but again that wasn't while he was in the house.
He adds some much needed diversity. That's likely part of it.

Careful Madge, before he blocked me on Twitter he assured me his spies* were tittle tattling on me to him whenever I mentioned him on here.
*his secret alt

DID YOU GET THAT BEN!?
Welcome to the "Blocked by Ben" club. I became a member in 2015 when he posted something on Twitter bragging about having become a much better person than he was in the house. I then replied with a screenshot of a then-recentish post of his on here telling everyone that Ryan has a small dick.

Welcome to the "Blocked by Ben" club. I became a member in 2015 when he posted something on Twitter bragging about having become a much better person than he was in the house. I then replied with a screenshot of a then-recentish post of his on here telling everyone that Ryan has a small dick.
Oh wait, I just checked and it turns out I blocked him... I was sure he blocked me as well though. I know I would have if I was him. :roflmao:

Tully of course. Drew is boring, but things get thrilling when he's around Tully. Really excited about Estelle's and Layla's return. Tim is overused when it comes to the BB universe, but I don't quite mind him. Dave is a respectable returnee. Not very familiar with Reggie as I haven't watched that season, but she seems sweet. Trevor is a typical boring 'blokey bloke'. Not sure why they even got him? There is nothing interesting about the fella. I would've returned Benjamin 12 or Priya in his stead, tbh.

Heck, in the next BB season they should just feature former housemates (no one from the 7 era though). I would watch that. ;)

Did he REALLY do that? ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back