Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 3 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Which royal are you most excited to see return?

• Reggie

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Drew

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Layla

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Trevor

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…it might be just a rumour but I hear that ‘Josh The Stalker’ was on top of a ladder peeking over the wall and was just staring at Sam saying “I love you… I want to be with you forever,” before security hauled him off crying… although… it COULD be just an unconfirmed rumour… it’s not like I would make something like that up… would I? 😬🥴🤭… lol!… cheers.
Sounds like a good photoshop opportunity Mr S :p

…aaaaah!… Gretel… I wish that she had some role in this… she made this show so enjoyable back then instead of the cardboard cut-out of Sonia now… cheers.

Probably wouldn't be watching live tonight had I not forgotten that Netflix was dropping new episodes of The Circle and its too late for me to do my usual binge of the four new episodes in a single night. So put me in the reluctantly watching crew too.

Probably wouldn't be watching live tonight had I not forgotten that Netflix was dropping new episodes of The Circle and its too late for me to do my usual binge of the four new episodes in a single night. So put me in the reluctantly watching crew too.
Haha I realised that I somehow missed season 3 so am watching that first.

…I thought of it believe me… but from what Estelle has just said in the Episode 2 thread in the past few minutes we might be on the wrong t
…Merlin is coming into the house isn’t he?… he was the one with the duct tape on his mouth wasn’t he?… the ‘Free Thu Refugees’ guy I think?… it’ll be interesting to see his views on various subjects of today if it’s him that I’m thinking of… at least I’m hoping that it’s the same guy… it might be good viewing… cheers.
Such a shame that Paul and Merls aren't reuniting, personally I'd have found that way more interesting than Tully and Drew. Paul would have been great value once again as a housemate (though I don't agree with his political views).

Such a shame that Paul and Merls aren't reuniting, personally I'd have found that way more interesting than Tully and Drew. Paul would have been great value once again as a housemate (though I don't agree with his political views).
I have absolutely no idea what Paul’s political views are now, but crazy that you feel you need to preface your enjoyment of his entertainment factor with that. What a world we live in 🤦🏽‍♂️

CSasn6l.png
p0TtMOe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back