Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 3 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Which royal are you most excited to see return?

• Reggie

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Drew

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Layla

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Trevor

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle. Her season was the first season I watched and the reason I fell in love with the show. I don’t mind Layla but I think they should’ve chosen someone else from Estelle’s season. Would’ve liked to of seen Bradley! He’s the same age as me and when I watched 2012 live back in the day I definitely related to him. Was definitely a smart ass like he was on the show. But now I’m almost 29..so definitely have grown up and I reckon Bradley has as well. He would be a different person now and seeing him back in the house would’ve been amazing

I never saw the season with Dave in (I don't think it showed in NZ, or if it did I didn't realise) so I wasn't really anticipating his return, so I didn't pick him. I am really enjoying him though. He is hilarious. I am loving Reggie and Tim too, I knew I would. I have picked Tully though as I am looking forward to seeing what she brings this time. I want to see her and Estelle's friendship.

…being the old fart that I am (grandfather age)… I just want to say something directly to our sweet Estelle… you have a sweet nature… you wear your heart on your sleeve which is a great trait… but on the other hand it leads you open for vulnerable nasty attacks… you take them straight to your heart which makes you an easy target to some and makes you cry… don‘t give a shit what people say or do to upset you… fuck em!…

…you are way better than them… way above their league… that tosser that voted for you last night (he better be gone soon… I intend to keep picking on him until he’s gone)… he only chose you because he thought you would put up the least anger back at him out of all the other Royals… BECAUSE YOU ARE SO NICE… don’t be so nice all of the time… you need to turn on some people at times… (trust me it feels good)…

…sorry to sound like your online ‘meddling in your life’ old grandfather (you can tell me to piss off if you like to start your training off lol!)… but I don’t like seeing you hurt by these nondescript tossers… they are not worth getting upset about… you summed it up last night when you said something like “I just wanted to not be the first up for nomination… I just wanted to break the trend!” (or words similar… excuse me if I’m wrong)… again… you were nominated by that tosser because YOU ARE TOO NICE TO PEOPLE… stop being so nice… (I know it’s in your nature)… anyhow… I’ll shut up now… I’ve said too much as it is…

…you have total permission from me to say… “Sticky… shut up and stop meddling you silly old git!” or “I am who I am you old codger!”… I’ll understand lol!… anyhow… a few of us have come around to wanting to protect ‘our Estelle’ from fuckwits… myself included… sorry in advance if I’ve offended you… that’s not my intent… cheers.

…Merlin is coming into the house isn’t he?… he was the one with the duct tape on his mouth wasn’t he?… the ‘Free Thu Refugees’ guy I think?… it’ll be interesting to see his views on various subjects of today if it’s him that I’m thinking of… at least I’m hoping that it’s the same guy… it might be good viewing… cheers.

…it might be just a rumour but I hear that ‘Josh The Stalker’ was on top of a ladder peeking over the wall and was just staring at Sam saying “I love you… I want to be with you forever,” before security hauled him off crying… although… it COULD be just an unconfirmed rumour… it’s not like I would make something like that up… would I? 😬🥴🤭… lol!… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back