Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 29 Discussion (10 July, 8pm) (Sunday)

Who will be the final 3?

• Reggie, Taras & Brenton

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Reggie, Taras & Aliesha

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Reggie, Taras & Johnston

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Reggie, Brenton & Aliesha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reggie, Brenton & Johnson

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Brenton, Johnson & Taras

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Brenton, Johnson & Aliesha

• Brenton, Taras & Aliesha

• Johnson, Aliesha & Taras

• Reggie, Johnson & Aliesha

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
To be fair, this isn't Survivor or BBUS, so I take exception with people saying Taras has an amazing game. To win BBAU, you need to have audience support. While Reggie hasn't been strategic, she has had an excellent social game and she's been likeable the whole time. Therefore, one could argue she played the best game, bearing in mind this is BBAU, not BBUS or Survivor. There is more to this version of BB than just strategy and being a comp beast.

Don't understand this challenge process. If they wanted two challenges could they not have just had the winners nominate one HM each?

In fairness I can see some qualities in aleisha that make me understand why they think she would be. Johnson I suppose they figured would be endearing due to being a super fan.
I’ll give her credit for how she bounces back and doesn’t just give up and bitch all day and night like Estelle and Tully.

To be fair, this isn't Survivor or BBUS, so I take exception with people saying Taras has an amazing game. To win BBAU, you need to have audience support. While Reggie hasn't been strategic, she has had an excellent social game and she's been likeable the whole time. Therefore, one could argue she played the best game, bearing in mind this is BBAU, not BBUS or Survivor.

Audience reception isn’t something you can really control. Especially in a pre recorded format

Back