Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 25 Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

If you could bring back one feature from the original format, what would it be?

• Live nominations

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Public voting for evictions

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Live streams

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Gretel Killeen as host

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Mike Goldman as narrator

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Up Late

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Uncut / Adults Only

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
My phone was charging at the start of last nights show - So I didn't get to comment straight away...
How cringey was Johnson & Johnson toilet brush giving himself all those pep talks...

As a super fan I think he must have thought back at home all those months ago before the show started, 'What can I do that Australia will remember me for ever and think that I am the bestest ever BB player in history???' ---- and then thought number 34,876 comes into his mind....
'Got it, I will give myself pep talks every day and I will look so cool, so good, so irresistibly fabulous as a game player that the Twitter trend will have me at No. 1'
In reality no one knows as the producers see it what it is for, a cringy wanky play at getting on the edit for his own self glorification and they don't show any of it as Tim is the master manipulator and 88 of the 90 minutes of almost every show is dedicated to him, so bad luck Johnson & Johnson Toilet Duck Cleaner - you're antics end up on the cutting room floor

UNTIL last night whereas Tim has become so lame in his crap that the producers think, "Urgh, make up a streamer thingy like the 'pull me' fake eviction crap thing and give Johnson & Johnson Antibacterial Mould Foam a 10 second run with his pep talk garbage, oh and throw in a Kentucky Fried Rat burger so at least we can claim it as a sponsor promo"... :roflmao::biggrin:

You have such a way with words. "cringy wanky play", "fake eviction crap thing", "Kentucky Fried Rat burger". So descriptive. Paints an exact picture in my mind. Love your work.

I think Estelle has just proved Tim right with this vote with what he said a week or so ago (maybe the Tully night) - She is voting more with her head than she is admitting. Unless the editing has just never shown us the Estelle Brenton friendship she seems a whole lot closer to Gabbie.
Estelle is closer to Gabbie. She loves Gabbie, wants her for PM! She spoke of her regret of voting Gabbie when she was live last night on Instagram with Gabbie (and Tully was there for a bit too).

I haven't watched her full explanation of the vote at the time on 7plus but I feel like her vote for Gab came from her not finding Tim sincere anymore, and that he had pulled Gabbie into that?

I thought Estelle voting Gabbie out was a little hypocritical of the things she complains about regarding Tim. She said on her live last night not keeping Gabbie was her biggest regret and I got the impression keeping Brenton is going to come back and bite her…
I can’t believe she voted for Gabbie! I didn’t see that coming. Reggie must have influenced her? Sadly you’re probably right that he’ll help take her out.

PS: Gab and Estelle became closer outside of the house, they were still great friends inside the house but not as much now. They were already on the rocks at this point as well due to her closeness to Tim but none of that was shown.

I love how people have forgotten just how Gabby dirty has been to Estelle the past few episodes... the literal closing scene of the previous episode was Gabbie telling Tim she's happy for him to be her ride or die as she has no one like Johnson has Aleisha, that she will keep Tim here over ANYONE (and he hates Estelle!) and TIM LITERALLY ASKS HER DO YOU WANT ESTELLE IN THE GAME OR BRENTON IN THE GAME, and she responds with BRENTON TO TIM!!

They are not friends or even in any alliance at this stage.

Also why would Estelle want to do what Tim wants. Tim is only looking out for Tim. She clearly realises that at this point, so does the opposite for her own good. I don't know why people are so confused.

Last edited:
Also why would she want to do what Tim wants. Tim is only looking out for Tim. She clearly realises that at this point, so does the opposite for her own good. I don't know why people are so confused.

My point is Gabbie wanted Estelle EVICTED, she told Tim she would save Brenton over Estelle. So people shouldn't feel blindsided by Estelle's vote.

I think they became closer friends outside of the house (or at least Estelle thinks she is, I hear a lot of crickets about Estelle on Gabbie's social media lol)

First, I'm happy Estelle won the challenge.

As for Tim... Well he is the same Tim in his first BBAU season, followed by the same Tim in BBCA. The guy, good or bad is playing the game as he knows it from his first win.

I haven't read any spoilers so I have no idea of outcome.

My main Bitch/Concern is we or maybe just I, have no idea of relationships in that house. Such as why Tim saved Johnson. We never see/saw any real interaction, just Tim's words after. BBAU is just editing. Showing Comps and Nominations. This to me, being from the US and loving your version from the start with intermission and back I am disappointed this season. I can't find the dynamics with the people. Okay, honestly I think it's the worst version of BB I've ever watched from the 4 countries I followed. I apologize if I offended anyone stating this.

I am missing both the OG and newbies interacting. Laying around just talking, not game, but of life and general. I don't know really anything about these people except sadly the OG's because we got insight in their last seasons.

I'm not sticking up for either side. I like some of the Newbies. Yes, I like (due to stupid edits on the show) Johnson, he's passionate and I really think he is in it. Taras cuz he's just quirky and is out to win, but I have no emotional attachment to any HG.

I'll see it thru, but sadly I'm ready to accept any eviction or winner at the end. BBUS starts in 7 days. At least we get live feeds, and can see the relationships in the house. We also for those not watching live feeds have sites that update in timelines each day. Don't get me wrong. I think the US isn't as good as most others, but at least we can watch...

I love reading this site and everyone's input. I haven't missed your episodes recaps yet. Thank you for being here...

Also why would Estelle want to do what Tim wants. Tim is only looking out for Tim. She clearly realises that at this point, so does the opposite for her own good. I don't know why people are so confused.

It was because they are so close now but the gaps are being filled in - just not ON the show.

My point is Gabbie wanted Estelle EVICTED, she told Tim she would save Brenton over Estelle. So people shouldn't feel blindsided by Estelle's vote.

I think they became closer friends outside of the house (or at least Estelle thinks she is, I hear a lot of crickets about Estelle on Gabbie's social media lol)
And you can guarantee that Tim will turn Estelle's vote against Gabbie into a shitstorm towards Estelle... He will make her feel so guilted - even though as you've correctly described how both of them have been plotting Estelle's demise...

As for Tim... Well he is the same Tim in his first BBAU season, followed by the same Tim in BBCA. The guy, good or bad is playing the game as he knows it from his first win.
Agree.

My main Bitch/Concern is we or maybe just I, have no idea of relationships in that house. Such as why Tim saved Johnson. We never see/saw any real interaction, just Tim's words after. BBAU is just editing. Showing Comps and Nominations. This to me, being from the US and loving your version from the start with intermission and back I am disappointed this season. I can't find the dynamics with the people. Okay, honestly I think it's the worst version of BB I've ever watched from the 4 countries I followed. I apologize if I offended anyone stating this.
No @Jazie , you are not offending anyone here, because that is exactly how we feel too. We see no relationships in the house, we don't get to know the housemates, and when things like Tim saving Johnson happen, we really have no clue or insight as to why.

Just caught this episode. i'm sad to see Gabbie go. she was an awesome housemate. easily one of the best personalities in the house, and looking back, she had a lot of great moments during this season.Good work gabbie :)

We see no relationships in the house, we don't get to know the housemates, and when things like Tim saving Johnson happen, we really have no clue or insight as to why.
Correct. The fundamental obvious flaw of this production. What a dumb shitshow. No thought. No effort. Overblown theatrics and constant foreshadowing and previews for great GREATEST EVER BIGGEST EVER scenes which have zero coherency or context.

I am back from my month long ban. Had to laugh, got banned on the 5th anniversary of my Dad's death on 1st June.

Back