Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 25 Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

If you could bring back one feature from the original format, what would it be?

• Live nominations

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Public voting for evictions

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Live streams

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Gretel Killeen as host

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Mike Goldman as narrator

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Up Late

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Uncut / Adults Only

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Estelle smashed it again.
Glad she didn't do a deal with Brenton.

Bye Gabbie,
I wonder what she thought after saying she wanted Reggie and Estelle to win, and then saw that Reggie voted her out because she never trusted her...

So apparently Johnson has talked to himself 500 times, and got a KFC reward for it.
Thank god we weren't subjected to more of those pep talks.

Tim was eating constantly tonight! I'd probably nominate him for that.

…well… I would have been happier if Brenton went tonight… but I’m sooooooooo fucking happy that Estelle won that challenge!… when I look back on this season when it ends that will be my ultimate highlight of this season most likely… she’s a machine… to beat Brenton in a strength challenge like that is epic!… Brenton just knew that Estelle had the resolve to win that from the beginning… hence why he got desperate and wanted to ‘make a deal’… Estelle knew she had him beat… smart girl… she hung in there and won it… well done sweet lady!… colour me as so impressed!… anyway… thanks for all the posts tonight you wonderful peoples… good night and sleep tight… cheers.

@DumbDumbTerry , did you actually have to roll each die, or could you just place them each with the 6 face up?
Had to roll each and every single die, one by one, and if we did it too fast we had to stop because they wernt getting footage they needed. And they didnt show there were dice-in-dice, so clear dice with another dice inside it, and you had to roll it so BOTH were six. crazy shit like that

Had to roll each and every single die, one by one, and if we did it too fast we had to stop because they wernt getting footage they needed. And they didnt show there were dice-in-dice, so clear dice with another dice inside it, and you had to roll it so BOTH were six. crazy shit like that
Do you ever consider not even trying. The impossible nature of the panic room would be pretty hard to keep the hype up imo.

that answered my thought of why you were not just rolling a whole lot all at once! I guess it wouldn't matter anyway because they would just throw more in there if you got them all anyway.

I love Estelle so much! Everything about her is awesome! I love her integrity, strength of character, quirkiness/individuality and her beauty. She's an amazing woman.

And no, Tim would not beat her in a public vote and he knows it.

Just another reason 7's format sucks. IF the evictions were by public vote WE would get to decide who goes but no, it's left up to HMs who all have their own agendas and strategies...and I hate it!

So seems like Aleisha did vote to save Gabbie in the end and that Estelle voted her out? I think that's what I've deducted through watching the live Instagram chat with Gabbie and Estelle.

Seems all is forgiven now with them though. I guess bummer that Estelle felt she had reason to vote her though.

Back