Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 25 Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

If you could bring back one feature from the original format, what would it be?

• Live nominations

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Public voting for evictions

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Live streams

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Gretel Killeen as host

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Mike Goldman as narrator

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Up Late

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Uncut / Adults Only

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
That was tough poll. I chose public voting.
I would have had numerous requests of everything it used to be.

I hate the half hour between the news and Big Brother 😠
I'm watching neighbours. I can't wait for it to finally wind up and finish!
The episodes are hour long now to get through to the end. It's punishing, but I have to see it through to the end now.
I wonder what Toady will do with the rest if his life post neighbours 😂

Last edited:
Tgey are hour long now to get through to the end. It's punishing, but I have to see it through to the end now.
I wondered Toady will do with the rest if his life post neighbours 😂
He spent decades on TV hoping that a princess would kiss him and turn him into a human...

It's just a shame that a toad is not a frog 🐸

…evenin’ all… it’s nothing to do with tonight’s show but I’m going to tell it anyway… do you remember when I told you a few months ago that my sweet darling wife and I went to the Post Office and when we were leaving that I let this old lady walk out first because I was trying to be a gentleman… and then I followed her next in my wheelchair… she then let out a quiet smelly fart and because I’m in my wheelchair and my face is roughly at the same level as her arse… I copped it fully square in my face… when we were all outside she was getting in her car and looked directly into my eyes and just smiled as if she was saying “cop that sucker… only you and I know about it too… ready for round two?)…

…well… today I saw her outside the said Post Office and walking in to do whatever… AND… SHE RECOGNISED ME!… I know that because she gave me that same bloody stupid grin as she did before all those months ago plus she gave me a ‘knowing’ nod!… well… being incensed I instantly started plotting my revenge!… because my wheelchair can raise 12 inches by the mere pushing of a button on my controls… I was going to roll into the Post Office… pretend that I was looking at stuff in the shelves (while raising my wheelchair to it’s fullest height) and when she finished her business and started walking out I was going to push in front of her and then try and do the biggest fart of my life to wreak my revenge!… I wouldn’t have even cared if I followed through and got stuck with the result of my actions!… I had gotten my revenge!… my destiny had been reached!... I am the almighty fart conquerer!… what actually happened?… as I started to trundle towards the Post Office my sweet beloved wife said…

…”where are you going?”…
…”just into the Post Office… I’ll only be a second”…
…”what for?… we haven’t got time … come on… get whatever it is next time!”…
…”I haven’t got to get anything I just want to go in there”…
…”why?”…
…”you know that old duck that farted in my face all those months ago… she’s in there now so I’m going to fart in her face!”…
…”is that all?… don’t be so bloody childish!… you haven’t got time for that rubbish let’s go”…
…”but… you don’t understand… she’s right there… I jus…”
…“I’m going”… (my beautiful wife starts walking away from me)…

…I looked at the Post Office… looked at my sweet wife… looked back at the Post Office… I then start driving towards my darling wife… [YOU MAY HAVE ESCAPED MY WRATHFUL REVENGE TODAY FART LADY BUT NOW THAT I KNOW YOU ARE A LOCAL… EVENTUALLY REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!!!!]… ‘Fartgate’ is not finished!…

…anyway… on with tonight’s show… Tim… our sweet Estelle better not go tonight or your balls are getting a massive kicking!… cheers.

Mate, I LOL'd hard. Her time will come.

Get ready to count the BEEEUUUUWWWs before they show the BB title card.

Live Streams are amazing but honestly I don't see them ever doing them again. They want to be able to have the biggest liberty regarding storylines, editing out stuff that potentially doesn't fit with the season themes or the favoured housemates and they can't do that with live streams.

The episodes are hour long now to get through to the end. It's punishing, but I have to see it through to the end now.
I wonder what Toady will do with the rest if his life post neighbours 😂
Yay, a fellow Neighbours fan tragic. 🙌😂
I love the show and sad it's ending. 😢

Back