Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
I would have thought that Endemol Shine (the production company behind all the seasons, name changes notwithstanding) would have archives of at least all of the aired episodes and not have to resort to ripping their own material from the internet. But clearly, they did not have any forethought even 9 years ago.
I think as we're seeing at ABC at the moment companies have the footage archived but have axed the people who would trawl the archives for the footage and clip it for the programme so it's left to a junior researcher who knows how to search on YouTube but has had zero training on sourcing the material officially through the archives.

Look I know Drew has a bad rep but the one thing is he doesn’t seem to care to persuade how the public see him. Well from what I can see from the social media aspect. In a way I kind of like that. He went in, played a game, left and that was that. So far. Don’t know why but I kind of think he did just play the game, didn’t think everyone would take it personally I guess
yep that’s definitely it. only thinking about the game and not the full picture is the way i see it
Some people actually believe their own lies. They lie they know at the time it is a lie but believe their own lies so they then believe what they said to be the truth.
one lie to cover the other lie and so on and so fourth
If he saved Tully that would have been a vote in his camp. Idiot!
this! it would have definitely crossed his mind and he disregarded it for whatever reason … whoopsies!

Back