Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 19 Discussion (15 June, 7:30pm)

If there is a 2023 series, what do you think the cast selection will be?

• Another OG vs. Newbies

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. Newbies

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ch7 All Stars vs. OG

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • A mix bag of Ch7 / OG / Newbies

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • All Newbie Series

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No Series

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I just watched BBUK 2017 and I think this is kind of what inspired the "attic twist" for BBAU 2022.

Here's how they handled it: five were up for eviction, the housemates thought it was just a normal eviction, it ended up being a double eviction where the two people with the most votes left (it was vote to evict) - and they did both leave.

The SAME night, the houesemates were told they were going to evict another two HMs (it was finale week so people didn't suspect it was fake) with face to face nominations. Each person had to choose a card secretly with the photo of their desired HM to evict, and the two evicted were "fake evicted" and sent to the attic, where they could spy on the housemates and had full control in the final week's theme where the HMs thought the public was choosing their finalists, and they had control over tasks (make fake questions for them in the diary room, pretend to be the audience vote, etc) - it was engaging, fun, and no actual evictions were reversed (so it didn't feel like producer manipulation)

BBAU, learn from this!

I like Jules. Honestly, she should have been there from day 1.
This is coming from someone who was a fan of Drew going into this season.. I'm fine with twists but man.. it's been so unbalanced. Estelle in particular has been screwed over at every turn by production interference. She was very much on course to get to the finals. and you know what? she's been rolling w the punches like an absolute champion.
Tully too.
complete utter bullshit that Tim randomly got to save his friend Drew again. give me a fuckin break.
I just wish production would stay out of things a bit more

agreed. I just got around to watching this episode and I'm so annoyed. Production interference has absolutely fucked up the outcome of this entire season. God.
100%.

I don’t even consider Drew and Aleisha HMs anymore. They’re both on borrowed time and feel like they shouldn’t be there. I was the same about Sam. They were rightfully EVICTED by their HMs and their returns have screwed up the remainder of what could have been the finalist line-up - not to mention any semblance of proper game alliances and voting strategies. It’s bullshit.

Back