Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

Best screen grab ever! This is fantastic. I live in a house with an elderly man (my father) and and eldery woman (my mother) and play the role of carer. Suffice to say, my mother cooks, my Dad has been medically through hell and needs a lot of (carer) help. Reggie's look is exactly how I feel after some meals ... dirty plates, dirty sink, cups, saucers, dirty benchtop; everything left for me to look after ... and we don't have a dishwasher. This absolutely 100% nails it. I can so relate to this!

Last edited:
Oh come on! I'm sure a lot of people (myself included), were not particulary enamoured by Estelle in the beginning, but then grew to respect her for the way she handled herself being treated like shit, with Ben (& Michael & Stacey) being the main instigators. No-one's saying her shit don't stink!

Could someone pls explain what happened with Tim and Estelle. I haven't been watching

Estelle left her HOH jars of lollies on display outside the palings of the balcony of her HOH lair. Drew, now in post-Sam naughty mode, got up on the kitchen below the balcony and nicked a jar of lollies and began scoffing them. BB said naughty boy and some punishment ensued... Estelle's lollies were all confiscated?? I forget. Estelle began crying copiously and Tim rather sharply pointed out that they'd had no lollies and she'd had access to lollies for not just one week as HOH but for two whole weeks, I forget how. She wailed, that's not the point, Tim! It went on and on.

This proved Tim was a bully and a narcissist, apparently! Then on Twitter afterwards at some point after that episode, or maybe it was the next, it has all blurred in my mind, Estelle and then Tully both said that Tim and Drew were bullies... Lulu chimed in with Drew called her a bitch when she dumped a bucket of water from behind on his head in that challenge which was about dumping buckets of water on people's heads! How he knew it was her bucket of water proves he is also a magician! Tim, possibly having consumed some substances, defended himself against being called a bully for telling Estelle she was overreacting to lollygate. In the process he off-handedly referred to her as being (a histrionic, victim-playing) liar, like Amber Heard. This, everyone agreed, was beyond the pale. He followed that up with a reference to Ben Norris, who although having been voted the winner of BB by the viewing public, was as everyone knows a terrible bully... Proving Tim was even more of a bully for mentioning his dread name. There was other stuff, like Tim saying oh bullshit, when Estelle said she was a "heart player" during the eviction of Aleisha, and Tim called her out on what was clearly a logical, gameplay move... This explains the Twitter parts better:

Estelle left her HOH jars of lollies on display outside the palings of the balcony of her HOH lair. Drew, now in post-Sam naughty mode, got up on the kitchen below the balcony and nicked a jar of lollies and began scoffing them. BB said naughty boy and some punishment ensued... Estelle's lollies were all confiscated?? I forget. Estelle began crying copiously and Tim rather sharply pointed out that they'd had no lollies and she'd had access to lollies for not just one week as HOH but for two whole weeks, I forget how. She wailed, that's not the point, Tim! It went on and on.

This proved Tim was a bully and a narcissist, apparently! Then on Twitter afterwards at some point after that episode, or maybe it was the next, it has all blurred in my mind, Estelle and then Tully both said that Tim and Drew were bullies... Lulu chimed in with Drew called her a bitch when she dumped a bucket of water from behind on his head in that challenge which was about dumping buckets of water on people's heads! How he knew it was her bucket of water proves he is also a magician! Tim, possibly having consumed some substances, defended himself against being called a bully for telling Estelle she was overreacting to lollygate. In the process he off-handedly referred to her as being (a histrionic, victim-playing) liar, like Amber Heard. This, everyone agreed, was beyond the pale. He followed that up with a reference to Ben Norris, who although having been voted the winner of BB by the viewing public, was as everyone knows a terrible bully... Proving Tim was even more of a bully for mentioning his dread name. There was other stuff, like Tim saying oh bullshit, when Estelle said she was a "heart player" during the eviction of Aleisha, and Tim called her out on what was clearly a logical, gameplay move... This explains the Twitter parts better:

Great write up, with a hint of humour in the prose. An excllent summation of the events. Nice work. :thumbsup:

Yeah this is a real low blow. He’s just trying to hurt you now. Tim doesn’t get to rewrite history just because he feels wronged by a comment made on Twitter. We all saw BB 2012. The bullying was real. This has just gotten nasty now.

Something that I thought was a bit ironic - the Depp lawyers have been doing the interview rounds in the last couple of days and have stated how important it was that one of their male lawyers NOT cross examine Heard. No one wants to see a privileged male verbally attack a female. It doesn’t matter what point is being made. The jury wouldn’t have liked it just like the viewers hated how Tim spoke to you in the eviction room last night. Sure he was actually performing for the other housemates and trying to further damage your reputation in the game but it was no fun for anyone to watch back.
Rather perceptive indeed. Thankyou

That's an interesting thing.

As much as some complain of him I'm thinking he has grown and become more aware, so it would be a good thing if they could. I think he would be willing to and be able to keep it sensible if Estelle was willing to.
I have some really nice news to report out of all this yucky mess.. ugh. Ick.

I contacted Ben and thanked him for being classy enough to choose “no comment” and not engage in the public pile on which Tim was hoping for with his call to action on 2012/me being a fraud “victim” or whatever (eye rolls).

Since I can report Ben took full accountability for his treatment of me and sincerely apologised. There was genuine vulnerability in his words and I can happily say now that I accept his apology.
He could have taken this opp to leverage some relevance in the media but he hasn’t and his actions speak louder than his words.

2012 was genuinely a complex time and I love the loyalty from all of you. This process with Tim definitely has dug up some of that however at least something positive has come from this.

Thank god I have found my own voice and am unafraid to use it this time around, no matter how much others are trying to undermine it. Fighting back in my own way, on the front line. What a wild wild time to be in reality tv.

I contacted Ben and thanked him for being classy enough to choose “no comment” and not engage in the public pile on which Tim was hoping for with his call to action on 2012/me being a fraud “victim” or whatever (eye rolls).

Since I can report Ben took full accountability for his treatment of me and sincerely apologised. There was genuine vulnerability in his words and I can happily say now that I accept his apology.
He could have taken this opp to leverage some relevance in the media but he hasn’t and his actions speak louder than his words.

2012 was genuinely a complex time and I love the loyalty from all of you. This process with Tim definitely has dug up some of that however at least something positive has come from this.

Thank god I have found my own voice and am unafraid to use it this time around, no matter how much others are trying to undermine it. Fighting back in my own way, on the front line. What a wild wild time to be in reality tv.

That is great to hear, @Estelle.Landy .

Thumbs_Up.png

This is really, really, really good to hear. Thankyou for posting and letting us know and I wish you and Ben well!

I'm just thinking if Ben can be released from his status as extremely bad man, whose name we must never say without a spit of contempt, into normal humanhood status after acknowledging his past mistakes in behaviour and apologising... is it possible that Tim might also switch his current status from all-bad to somewhat-okay, if not all-good? Because this is going to be a long final few weeks on the forum if not.

Seems fair. Nice balanced summary. I haven‘t seen lolly-gate. Nor read every single tweet. But I totally feel as though I have!

Trying to convince anyone who belongs to the cult of Estelle she’s anything but a saint is impossible. Ben (or anyone who dare to cross her) will always be their anti-Christ.
I was a fan of both Estelle and Benjamin in 2012. I was a rare case because people generally loved one and loathed the other. The conflict and cattiness in that house then was good entertainment value. I do understand that Estelle was bullied and I completely sympathise. She handled herself well and took care of her opponents, and Australia rooted for her. Same thing with Ben, he played the game pretty well, despite his flaws, and Australia rooted for the guy the as well -- Credit where credit's due.

I was a fan of both Estelle and Benjamin in 2012. I was a rare case because people generally loved one and loathed the other. The conflict and cattiness in that house then was good entertainment value. I do understand that Estelle was bullied and I completely sympathise. She handled herself well and took care of her opponents, and Australia rooted for her. Same thing with Ben, he played the game pretty well, despite his flaws, and Australia rooted for the guy the as well -- Credit where credit's due.
I stand by what I said.

I'm just thinking if Ben can be released from his status as extremely bad man, whose name we must never say without a spit of contempt, into normal humanhood status after acknowledging his past mistakes in behaviour and apologising... is it possible that Tim might also switch his current status from all-bad to somewhat-okay, if not all-good? Because this is going to be a long final few weeks on the forum if not.
Sure, why not.

As I saw Lulu say in a news article somewhere that I now can't find they knew each other before the show so it would be good if things can be made good between them.

But I will still be disappointed in Tim for not being honest with the other OGs in the house. Also he didn't need to make the other OGs upset either.

Back