Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: The hackers hack into the shopping budget and leave the housemates with a miserable amount for their weekly shopping. Big Brother drops a bombshell that four housemates are up for nomination.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

Adelaide TV EPG: The hackers hack into the shopping budget and leave the housemates with a miserable amount for their weekly shopping. Big Brother drops a bombshell that four housemates are up for nomination.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.
Gayspie can you pleeease do some more interesting/inventive/humorous polls? 🥺

Also, what is the point of that male intruder? He hasn't done anything on the show. I don't even remember his name.
It's Belvedere...

bb.jpg

Tim has renegotiated his contract, he now wants:

Unlimited fake evictions (if he ever gets evicted)
Guaranteed win
Butler
Rename the series as 'The Tim Show'

Has anyone gone home this season without an intro package?
I’d love to see more of Taras and Gabbie. A lot of the other housemates keep telling us how great they are but we aren’t getting to see a lot (other than Taras’ very nice rig).
I was hoping production would stop pushing Drew down our throats now that the showmance is over but he seems prominent in the latest promo 😩

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Starting the thread just 4 hours before the episode rather than one minute past midnight probably is a good indicator of where people's mood with the show is now.
I saw a thread hadn't been started this morning, but couldn't remember my great poll ideas, so I left it for someone else who might have been feeling inspired, but the usual suspect couldn't help himself.

For a so called 'strategic player' Johnson's strategy seems to mainly revolve around doing whatever Alicia and Tim want him to do. ATM he reminds me of a Laurel from Survivor Ghost Island type player who is hoping for people to split votes between two people at the end, only to discover that he won't get many anywhere near as many votes if he goes to the end with any OG or even Gabby and Taras.

I didn't realise until reading it on Twitter just now, but apparently there's hasn't been an episode yet that has included Gabbie's intro video. Even Estelle seems to have picked up on it too. When the hell are they planning on showing it? 😂
This is what I’ve been saying the whole time - who the hell is Gabbie?! Did we even see her arrive? She was just suddenly there and no intro or anything!

Back